Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eagles of death metal - Queens of the stone age

Options
  • 29-06-2005 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭

I thought these were pretty much the same thing, is it the same band just without Josh Homme or what. They are both playing oxygen, cant wait for that gig!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Josh Homme plays drums for eagles of death metal. Theyre a 3-piece, as far as i know, including some guy who looks like ned flanders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Deadly so he will be playing twice at oxygen!! He is such a cool bastard, rock stars like him are few and far between. him and dave grohl

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Devious

Got a ticket for the Saturday show - QOTSA pretty much the only reason im going. Will check out Prodigy as well maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

Josh Homme plays drums for eagles of death metal. Theyre a 3-piece, as far as i know, including some guy who looks like ned flanders.

do they play death metal?
    *amused at the thought of good music @ oxegen*

if not its false advertising

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Redegg

think 60's disco rock but with guitars.. its great.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

its jesse the devil and some other fella with josh in the eagles. i cant wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

pity i cant make oxygen.

I really only want to go for qotsa. Anyone know if they will play any other irish dates this year?

amazing band imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

joejoem wrote:
    Deadly so he will be playing twice at oxygen!! He is such a cool bastard, rock stars like him are few and far between. him and dave grohl
    dont like him at all myself, think hes a bit of a ginger tw@t

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

josh is cool but he will only be playing with QOTSA at oxegen.He normally sits in with the eagles for one tune at the end

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Yeah that's right, they're Nick Oliveri's band, I think...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

No, that's Mondo Generator.

Advertisement