Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6630 uk vodafone help

Options
  • 29-06-2005 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭

got a 6630 from ebayit wont take any sim cards here not even vodafone ireland,when i put it in it says sim card valid. anyone know what to do i dont think these phones can be unlocked yet

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

De Deraco wrote:
    got a 6630 from ebayit wont take any sim cards here not even vodafone ireland,when i put it in it says sim card valid. anyone know what to do i dont think these phones can be unlocked yet

Whoever sold it to you more then likely didnt bother getting the phone code from their service provider.

Meaning you'll have to either wait until the phone can be unlocked, get the seller to get in contact with his operator or simply return the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

as a matter of interest how much did you paid for it ??

i think its on vodafone uk

the unlocking software is available but its hardware unlocking
    software unlocking is not out yet but will b out soon
    i hope soo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

theres NO unlocking available for it ...... either software or hardware
    the only unlocks are codes which Nokia themselves give to the operators

Advertisement