Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF2 haxxored already

Options
  • 29-06-2005 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭

exploiters.jpg
    Either that or those 2mc guys are REALLY f*ckin good...look at the top scores :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭ghost26ie

i'd just say their very good (cough cough) lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

At least Pimp is a team player :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

The thread discussing this is here

It isn't a hack but a way of getting high points by playing the system.

Jim goes USMC
    Jim has whatever kit he needs medals in

Bob and Frank go MEC
    Bob has Medic Kit

All 3 of them find a safe secluded spot on the map

Frank goes prone
    Jim kills him
    Bob revives him
    Jim kills him
    Bob revives him........

But at least some good news is....
    I would like to personally apologize for these players. I am Kosmo, the CEO of ModernWarfare.org - A Battlefield 2 Tournament. All of the accused players are members of my tournament and are being punished accordingly. I am in contact with a friend who knows the Exec. Producer of BF2, and Im personally in contact with a BF2 Sales team to have these players accounts deleted for intentional exploitation and abuse of the scoring system for personal benefit. In my books this is rank whoring, which is not tolerable nor respectable. I am sorry for any inconveniences this has caused, but please be assured the players will be punished.

...if you believe it of course :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

looks like ghost sat on a quiet roof somewhere and picked people off all day. he must have been quite away away though, looks like he shot a few of the wrong guys.

he should have been on the american team. :D

Just a public server I think. The link I posted explains it all but it's up to 13 pages of mostly flaming now so prob isn't worth reading through (I had a quiet day at work).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭CSSource God

i personally witnessed a hax for sure. I spotted the top player lash out all his anti-tank rockets with barely any reload time. I know for myself the anti- tank weapon is slow to reload. I also hit his tank 5 times with d abram's main cannon and he still managed to survive. Very annoying! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Ponster wrote:
    The thread discussing this is here

It isn't a hack but a way of getting high points by playing the system.
    Exploits are as bad as hacks in my book, ever since we played a match against spqr and the fookers were using the mortar jump to pick us off from the top of inaccessible rooftops..spent the whole time wonderin where the bloody hell we were bein shot from :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭ghost26ie

ghost must have lying beside a supply drop. he also must be a hell of a shot.

ghost26ie wrote:
    ghost must have lying beside a supply drop. he also must be a hell of a shot.

Not really if the person you're shooting is standing in front of you waiting to be killed so he can be brought back to life again by the medic. Easy to do but damn boring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Ea will be undoing any stats earned on private servers starting monday gone, this seems to be only happening on dodgy ranked servers.

Some people are using the above trick and the other of connecting 2 players to a server and sitting in tanks etc: and earning points by timewasting.

Nice job by EA in their partner list

/Edit LOL stop PMing dammit!!!!!!!

If your stats say
    Team revive +1
    Team revive +1
    X 400 all those stats will be deleted. Same for 2 players ona server and all they doing is allowing each other to get points.

If its
    Kill +2
    Kill +2
    Death -1
    Cap flag +4
    etc your stats wont be edited so TIG server and other decent servers are fine.

Only cheaters or "exploiters" will be have their stats reduced or their accounts banned.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭StonedParadoX

hardcore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Touche EA, touche. Good move. Now get a nice little patch out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Kare Bear

Its a pretty sad way of getting better stats :( .

Advertisement