Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Live8 on the radio?

Options
  • 29-06-2005 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭

I'm off on Saturday but a few people I know who have to work have been asking me if Live 8 is on the radio. I presumed 2fm would be covering it but there's nothing on their website about it. Anybody know for sure?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Geiger

It's bound to be on some radio station. They're aiming for as much awareness as possible so it would be crazy to ignore the radio. BBC radio 1 are having some competition where you get Live8 tickets and do some reporting for them. I'd say that means they'll be covering it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

all the BBC Radio Stations have some form of coverage. World Service which is receivable in Ireland will have the Hyde Park concert

an internet connection will get the rest www.bbc.co.uk/radio but do the BBC have internet rights?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Antenna

RedFM in Cork are carrying it

Its also audible in much of the surrounding counties (Limerick, Waterford, south Tipp) on 105.7 FM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Prundic

It's on Spin1038,coverage starts at 2pm.

Advertisement