Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shinji please read...

• 18-06-2001 11:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭

First of all, i would like to appoligise, because i posted under the name [Desperado] yesterday, and made some silly jokes ,cause i had a few friends round and we were just messing, i'm not sure if it was you who removed these posts, but i presume it was so soz! frown.gif
    (that was on CS boards)

Second of all, i would just like to ask you a silly question that i've been meaning to ask you for ages:
    How come you are like the biggest Kahoona in CS, with an admin, on just about every irish cs connection (or so i belive) and i have NEVER seen you play cs online, nor have i ever seen you or heard of you playing cs!!!?!?!
    This is meant as nothing more than a silly question, cause i just think it's kinda funny,

But the real reason i was gonna post here was because of the whole #'s thing really annoys me, they seem to want to fight with and annoy everyone ,and everyone hates them, but after my [Desperado] impersenations ,im gonna keep my mouth shut! smile.gif

P.S. sorry for posting this stuff of no real relevence here ,but i never seem to be able to get hold of you in IRC

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Aha, the mysterious Desperado unmasked smile.gif

Fine, and apology accepted, just don't do it again - it's extra work on the moderators and stuff, you know yourself.

As to the CS thing... I play lots of CS online, but mostly on the EED clan server (ie mine), Snatch - snatch.electricdeath.com:31120 - and when I do play on Irish servers, which is also quite often, I usually play under an alias smile.gif

Oh, and as for IRC - I'm on in the evenings and at weekends, I'm usually in the channel 24/7 but not at my PC... smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Thanks a lot,

I'll see ya round so! biggrin.gif

Advertisement