Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

seeking jane+paul who work at bank of scotland and went to glastonbury

Options
  • 29-06-2005 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

i am seeking paul and jane from belfast whom i met glastonbury during fatboyslim and spent the whole of friday night with them. i was meant to meet up with them again on saturday night under the star in the dance village but lost track of time watching new order and coldplay. I would love to get in touch with them again as they were a fabulous couple. they both work for bank of scotland in belfast. paul is head of accounts there. paul is 37 and jane is 33. they were married 6 weeks ago. Does anyone know them? If so could you please let me know. :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

one of the oddest threads ever posted on this board, dont know where to move it to so I'll leave it where it is.

Gluck with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 sluice44

Maybe you could send an incorrectly-addressed email to the BoS HQ in Belfast with a HELP or PLEADING in the subject line. Maybe some in IT looks at the email logs and they may re-direct it. Worked for me once (in a different context).

Or you could phone the Belfast HQ and ask for Paul in accounts ;) 'Which Paul? ' 'Paul, the Head of Accounts, who got married to Jane 6 weeks ago.'

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Or you could phone the Belfast HQ and ask for Paul in accounts 'Which Paul? ' 'Paul, the Head of Accounts, who got married to Jane 6 weeks ago.'

Indeed, a lot more likely to work than a random message board posting..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

Bizarre request....

If you're going to email BOS, I'd recommend you try not to come across as so much of a potential stalker - And certainly don't mention that you spent the *whole of Friday night with them* - You would be emailing his workplace after all. Writing as someone who is required to regularly monitor employee email on our Exchange boxes, I'd love the opportunity to start some entertaining rumours if I saw such a communication targeted at someone I don't particularly like. Keep it professional looking if you can....

Yeah, it's possible I'm an ahole but I'm just tossing in my €0.02

Gil

Advertisement