Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logo Competition 10 quid could be yours!

Options
  • 29-06-2005 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Offering a tenner to whoever comes up with the best logo concept for the site eatingout.ie

Cheers,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Sounds like somone is too lazy to do their own work :P.. i might have a shot.. what colours would u like?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Sounds like somone is too lazy to do their own work

He's willing to pay for it. I can't see the problem here???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I was joking...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

joke logo possibilites are endless.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭digitalninja

haha.
    no ********** type stuff plz:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Not much seems to be happening...
    From what I have seen in the sig thread , the best results and most satisfaction really are achieved when the preson puts forward a rough idea of what they want. (visually)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

DRakE wrote:
    joke logo possibilites are endless.
    Brilliant ;)

something to do with restaurants

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

heres my effort, if it wins of which i have no doubt, please send the ten euro in shiny single coins.

PS. Should you wish to expand on this concept, you may need to raise your design budget ever so slightly.

haha, thats great.
    i'll use that, but I'm not paying you, because you're clearly retarded and might go buying matches.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Revalco

haha, thats great.
    i'll use that, but I'm not paying you, because you're clearly retarded and might go buying matches.

lol :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

seems your retarded, are you sure you want to invest a whole tenner in your business?

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭clearz

heggie wrote:
    seems your retarded, are you sure you want to invest a whole tenner in your business?

So true, I am not a Graphic Designer but If I was I would find it insulting to be offered a "tenner" for my work. This aint the fooking 1950's any more my friend. A "tenner" aint worth sh1t. In fact I wouldnt switch on my computer for a tenner. Now if you came in here and asked could someone do it for free I think you would have a way better chance of getting one as a lot of Graphic Designer's love their work and wouldnt mind doing something like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭DeBeere

Zing!

lol, jesus lads, it was half tongue in cheek...
    Relax, I'll just do it myself.
    No tenner for yous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Revalco

WWHHAAA.... no tenner but i just....ah **** it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

Here ya go. I swear I didn't find this image in google images on page 5 and professionally alter it. It's my original work. I don't want any cash, ye can buy some batter for yer burgers with it. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Gareth2303

Seriously though, Ninja, it's your own fault that no-one helped, You didn't specify colours, size (pixels and file). How do you expect a man to build a house with no plans eh?

So anywho, i attempted it at 400x100 and kept it under 50k...Here it is...

eatingoutie7dg.jpg

p,S...I went on Eatingout.ie and there was no such site...Maybe eating out was digested and does nae exist anymore :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

I suggest you go browse Google images for 'eating out'. Surely there'll be some interesting stuff there to inspire you. You may want to turn safe search off though so as not to limit your options.

• Advertisement

Aye howl on to i search google for "EAT OUT" with safe search knocked off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

Aight gimme an hour and I'll be back with your done logo provided I don't go out in the mean time! Would help if you told us what you have in mind. Do you want a logo for a splash screen or as a banner or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

here ya go... I really don't know what your looking for though.
    eatingoutdotie.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dangerman

su_dios wrote:
    here ya go... I really don't know what your looking for though.
    eatingoutdotie.jpg

Crop off the screwed up bit on the right and you have an interesting image.

Not sure that I would go with that kind of look though ... but as you say he hasn't provided any guidelines.

Yea..and where the fook did digi nini run to...is he no supposed to say, No i don't want this done any more? I bet he doesn't even use the net anymore..He was jailed for not having a clean kitchin ;P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Adviser

Your right, I deleted my post. I'll keep the image for something else....

Advertisement