Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GREET & GRUB (Spirits Welcome)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Is everyone who is interested voting on the pole? Because we only have three Yes votes so far and that wouldnt make much of an evening... :/

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Well I voted for the weekend, it'd suit me better, but I'm going to come along thursday anyway so you can count that as 4

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I cant make it but Ill be there in spirit :D

KatieK wrote:
    I cant make it but Ill be there in spirit :D

Alright I'll have an electromagnetic frequency detector, a laser thermometer, some sage and an eastern mystic. You pick a colour and try to make us think of it and we'll write it down.

Finally we'll have conclusive proof of the paranormal...

Zillah wrote:
    Alright I'll have an electromagnetic frequency detector, a laser thermometer, some sage and an eastern mystic. You pick a colour and try to make us think of it and we'll write it down.

Finally we'll have conclusive proof of the paranormal...
    Mind where you stick your laser thermometer... :eek:
    Sorry to disapoint I wont materialise, but ye'll be in my thoughts, wish I was there and all that... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I voted ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Zillah wrote:
    ...........So, does our path lead from the Bleed Horse to the ghost tour or are we just gonna sit around and get hammered?

Well i wasnt sure weather the ghost bus was gonna happen on this M&G, the time i got for it was monday - thurs 7.30 ... but i think there might be a latter one around 9 so i'll find out as soon as i can and if there is a later one we can head out for it when everyone arrives and we've had a few!!!

Ok so its me, Zillah, Yule, Stevenmu, Kennett, Gillo, Megatron .... who else?

6th

Solas, Arrietty, Thaed .... you guys coming?

ok guys this is just a M&G .... no ghost bus, it leaves from Dublin Bus on O'Connell Street at 8pm and needs to be booked in advance so it a no-go this time!

I'll be in The Bleedin Horse from about 7.15 so just look out for me!

6th

Judy any chance you're coming?

• Advertisement

Anytime i'm on here there seems to be a few "Guests" viewing the board so here it goes.......
    "GUESTS you are hereby invited to the Meet&Greet, no need to let us know if you're coming, just turn up at some stage, view us from afar and if we're not too scary ... come on over!!"

6th

I'm going to aim to be in Dublin well before then most likely. I may be able to bring a friend along if he's interested in coming.

dublin6th wrote:
    Anytime i'm on here there seems to be a few "Guests" viewing the board so here it goes.......
    "GUESTS you are hereby invited to the Meet&Greet, no need to let us know if you're coming, just turn up at some stage, view us from afar and if we're not too scary ... come on over!!"

6th
    Makes ye sound a little like zoo exhibits :p

KatieK wrote:
    Makes ye sound a little like zoo exhibits :p

nah i just like to be watched ;)

You're being watched all the time, if only you could learn to listen :)

Zillah wrote:
    You're being watched all the time, if only you could learn to listen :)
    And youre the sceptic here? You are becoming converted, I think ;)

• Advertisement

Any chance of a final head count before tomorrow?

6th: 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

have family visiting fr holidays, can't make it. :(
    I like the sound of derek acorah in the helix though :)

KatieK wrote:
    And youre the sceptic here? You are becoming converted, I think ;)

I've never been more insulted!!! ;)

It was mostly tongue in cheek.

It's looking like I'm going to have to work late but hopefully I'll make it along at some stage.

I'm still heading there. I may need a phone number to contact someone, or I'll need to give out mine otherwise I'm going to have to flex my psychic skills and find you that way (I'm expecting getting it on the 3rd try :p )

Edit: Ooops, I keep on forgetting this isn't TB, lol

• Advertisement

Trust me guys you'll all spot me ... my pic is on this thread ... plus the t-shirt will make it obvious .... nuff said!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I'll pop in for a couple after work...i'll be interested to see where the conversation goes, hearing freaky storys and whatnot. ;)

(Edit: paranormanal storys that is!! :D)

No channelling while drunk, guys! :D
    Have a good time. Tell us all about it tomorrow when the hangovers ease.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

I will be there, I'm not sure what time as I might go for a swim first, I thinks I'll be wearing a green t-shirt with a religious statement.

Now, chances are you all want to know what that statement is??
    basically after years of self-flagation, deep medidation, asking amny people many questions, I came to the profound belief that...

come along and I'll tell you

gillo wrote:
    I will be there, I'm not sure what time as I might go for a swim first, I thinks I'll be wearing a green t-shirt with a religious statement.

Now, chances are you all want to know what that statement is??
    basically after years of self-flagation, deep medidation, asking amny people many questions, I came to the profound belief that...

come along and I'll tell you
    ...god is a woman ;)

KatieK wrote:
    ...god is a woman ;)
    That answers the age old questions of why there's so much suffering in the world and why God wants us to spend so much time worshiping :D

ok, if anyone is going, I'll be there about 7:30

you can text me ... .......

gillo wrote:
    ok, if anyone is going, I'll be there about 7:30

you can text me 086 *******
    Posting your no on an open forum not a wise move, Id suggest you edit. Or maybe Im just paranoid :rolleyes:

Thanks for the advice, is it against the rules??
    I figured it'll be helpful...

gillo wrote:
    Thanks for the advice, is it against the rules??
    I figured it'll be helpful...
    Nah, Id just hate to get crazy texts from god knows who :D

• Advertisement

Good fun last night ... nice to but faces to names! So well done those that came along:

Gillo
    Kenneth (& friend)
    Dubguy
    Stevenmu
    6th (Me)

Next time lets double the numbers!!

Yeah, it was good to put faces to names, have a chat, personally I enjoyed it most when someone got thrown out for streaking, I'm not gonna name the person but that's what you get for not showing up....

As for the Ghost Bus, there was noone on my nightlink, it might as well of been a ghost bus.

Indeed, it was a great night. My only issue is the fact that buses to Naas can be pretty awkward to catch. I did find out there was a 3.30am bus on a Thursday though. I caught the 6.45am bus back home, though I felt, and still feel shattered, lol

I hope Steven is okay... I kinda went to check out another bus stop nearby to the othere one, and he just.... vanished! :eek:

Kennett wrote:
    I hope Steven is okay... I kinda went to check out another bus stop nearby to the othere one, and he just.... vanished! :eek:
    Yeah, I've kind of got a habit of doing that, I went to check was there buses going on the next road, or by the quays. I can't remember now why I thought there might be but it seemed like a good idea at the time. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Yule3

Sorry I was not able to make it guys, I had a bad stomach bug. I wasn't able to let you know beforehand as my computer is busted as well :(

I have to get that fixed. I am still interested in meeting up for future meets and of course I am still interested in the investigation group.

I only get time to check my email every week at the net cafe until my PC gets fixed so if the investigation group is still going to happen, let me know through the email when/if it does.

I had an emergency 21st Bday party to go to :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

and he just.... vanished!
    he can cheat death too.

solas wrote:
    he can cheat death too.
    I was wondering who kept hiring people to kill me. Shoulda known it was the oil companies trying to shut me up. ;)

stevenmu wrote:
    I was wondering who kept hiring people to kill me. Shoulda known it was the oil companies trying to shut me up. ;)

Us Kildare folk are invincible.... ;)

• Advertisement

Christ i havent posted in over a week!!!

Am gonna post alot in the next couple of days ... any sign of those photos you took on the nihht Kennneth?

I'll get them up asap, within a week and a half anyway, if i can't do it from home, i'll have to do the internet cafe.

No rush Ken, i just think the girls deserve to see how pretty i am!

Don't worry mate, they'll see soon enough ;)

Advertisement