Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

zola retires

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭DamoRed

It was a pleasure to have seen his sublime skills in the Premiership. The world of football is a poorer place on his retirement. To have played to the age of 38 shows his passion for the game.

Damo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Absolute legend of the game - By every report, he was a really nice guy as well. Always gave plenty of time to fans as well as his unbelievable skills on the pitch. It will be interesting to see how if and how he pops up again in the world of football.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

apparently he had a great season last year, what an age to hand in top season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Keano_sli

Yes Hats off to Zola, certainly one of the best if not the best foreign import to the Premiership, he brought a lot of class with him, a true gent of the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

fantastic footballer to watch, gave me many moments of joy, you could always see his love of the game and he always had a smile on his face. I think the outstanding memory I have of him will always be that amazing back-heel-flick goal he scored against Norwich. A true Chelsea legend.

• Advertisement
Advertisement