Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you think you're good looking?

• 29-06-2005 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭

Well? It's anonymous so don't be shy....do you think you're good looking or not?

Do you think you're good looking? 110 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    71% 79 votes
    Average
    28% 31 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

No. But I love buttermilk!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

No, but then again I don't care!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

I'd say I'm pretty good-looking without being stunning. When I put a pic of myself up on hotornot a while ago I got a rating of 8+ so that's a good sign I suppose! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Irishstabber

Well if you look anything like your Avatar then there are some crazy people out there!! :D

About myself...I dont judge myself. I judge by all the looks I get :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭zinc

Not really but not ugly, I seem to do alrite so I assume some people find me attractive though I reckon its down more blokewise to how you act, personality and such, girls can get over the looks bit easier than we can get over them lookwise.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Maynard.

Yes I do. I think im smart, funny, skilled and witty too.

Infact, I think Im better than most people.

Im so far up my own ass its not funny anymore. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

Maynard. wrote:

Seconded :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Guess I'm just an average joe soap really. Doesn't really bother me to be honest.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

No Sir, beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.....

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

pfft...me good looking? well my hair is but he has his own life to live and love.

I am an ugly mutherf*cker but i have qualities...think of me as bluto from animal farm, except with a better understanding of history and more vocabulary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I've been told im good looking, thats good enough for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭daz42C

Maynooth wrote:
    Do you think your good looking? - Well? It's anonymous so don't be shy....do you think you're good looking or not?

I am not good looking....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I can't pass a mirror without jerking off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Hmm...I wouldnt call myself attractive by any stretch but I get enough female attention to keep me happy....end of the day, I'd only worry about it if you had a drought of women

:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I've been told im good looking, thats good enough for me!
    your Mum told you that too, huh? :D

Most handsome boy in school I was...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

Maynard. wrote:

Thirded! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

My favorite line from Third Rock from the Sun is "Damn, I'm gorgeous". I think everyone should say this to themselves at least once a day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

meh, not to bothered to be honest... oh but az is a stud ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

K-TRIC wrote:
    My favorite line from Third Rock from the Sun is "Damn, I'm gorgeous". I think everyone should say this to themselves at least once a day.

Well, you know, if nobody else is going to say it to ya...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

No, i don't , but then again i don't care what ppl think about how i look as i'm not totally self concious [sp?]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Ugly as sin....

But whats life without sin eh? ;):p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Yes.... why doesn't everyone else though!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Easily_Irritated

But of course :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I know I am not, and I have come to accept it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Maynard. wrote:

you think it,i know i am :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

To quote Biggie Smalls

"Hearthrob never,
    Still black and ugly as ever" :D:D

Alright, remove black

In honesty though, fair enough unless I became famous through acting or music or whatever Calvin Klein wont be callin me to model their underpants, but often Ill look around my college class and think "christ, im glad im not you"

Im the type whos nothin speical when theyre a nobody, but if i was famous Id be a sex god for some strange reason. Honestly look at them

Colin Farrell- hes an unshaven, drunken druggie wannabe schwar from Castleknock who needs a good wash. Still, according to whoever hes sex on legs
    Johnny Depp- similiar, except in this case the man scares me. Plus hes apporaching his mid 40s. Nevertheless, the birds love him
    Dave Grohl- now, I dunno if this is common amogn many birds, but my ex thinks the unshaven ugly sh1te is sex on legs. She needs to get a better taste in msuic for a start
    Eminem- hes a pale dyed blondie trailer trash who had drink and drug problems. Nevertheless, any female under 16, such as my sister and her mates, thinks hes "so cute". If he was still living in a trailer park in 8 mile would they look twice? Would they fcuk
    50 Cent- he admitted in one of his lyrics "i aint a pretty nigga but my mom thinks im handsome". Nevertheless, birds like him
    Pharell from the neptunes- he may pull the likes of Britney and Mick Jaggers daughter, but hes still a peanut headed fcuker who does sh1t production for the rappers he works with. he man further rhined Snoop Doggs career, generall speakign

These days ya dont hafta be good lookin- if you get money and fame you somehow BECOME good looking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭axtradub12

I don't think I'm goodlooking. I know it. Can't keep the women off me. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

Tha Gopher wrote:
    Dave Grohl- now, I dunno if this is common amogn many birds, but my ex thinks the unshaven ugly sh1te is sex on legs. She needs to get a better taste in msuic for a start
    I think he's a minger... hillbilly lookalike. Never understood how anyone can find him attractive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

azezil wrote:
    I can't pass a mirror without jerking off

ha ha ha that is brilliant! Another one for the list.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Feenikusu

Nope, absolutely not. But...I don't really care.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

I'm exquisite,

i look good. everyone come see how good i look. - RB

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

43% think they are good looking?

I think theres lots of deluded people out there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭stag39

Peteee wrote:
    43% think they are good looking?

I think theres lots of deluded people out there!

second that!! come on everyone be honest this is ireland not scandinavian-land

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

"When I put a pic of myself up on hotornot a while ago I got a rating of 8+ so that's a good sign I suppose"

i got a similar rating & im a minger!!!

BTW being good looking dont count in the celebrity world look at mick hucknall he looks like a rotten cauliflower with baked beans poured on it & hes dripping with poonany!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

Tha Gopher wrote:
    Colin Farrell- hes an unshaven, drunken druggie wannabe schwar from Castleknock who needs a good wash. Still, according to whoever hes sex on legs
    Johnny Depp- similiar, except in this case the man scares me. Plus hes apporaching his mid 40s. Nevertheless, the birds love him

Er, what has what people do or wear or act like got to do with deciding if they are good looking or not?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭grimsbymatt

Kingsize wrote:
    "When I put a pic of myself up on hotornot a while ago I got a rating of 8+ so that's a good sign I suppose"

i got a similar rating & im a minger!!!

BTW being good looking dont count in the celebrity world look at mick hucknall he looks like a rotten cauliflower with baked beans poured on it & hes dripping with poonany!! :D
    That's going in the sig!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

my mummy says im beautiful :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Women want me, men want to be me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

BTW being good looking dont count in the celebrity world look at mick hucknall he looks like a rotten cauliflower with baked beans poured on it & hes dripping with poonany!!

LMFAO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

i do i like who i am tbh!

• Advertisement

Kingsize wrote:

In fairness anybody with a voice like that could pull. He is a knob but he has an amazing voice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Up until the age of 5 I lived in the ugly tree. I used to have bad dreams and fell out of it each night - hitting all of the branches on the way down. Sometimes several times a night.

When I reached the age of 5 I was scaring the other people living in the tree cause I was so ugly so they kicked me out.

I've been living in the new york sewer system ever since. Ran into some turtles once - they just ran away. I mean c'mon - 5 foot tall green things and they run from me?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭ajmurphy62

Hell yea, have you not seen me?!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 974 ✭✭✭MooShop

wouldnt consider myself good looking, average enough, though people have told me i am good looking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭weemcd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

No i don't.

I've been called ugly, pug ugly, fugly, pug fugly but never ugly ugly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

weemcd wrote:

For how much longer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Which eye? There are eleven after all...

I'd say I'm average.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭BrianD3

I've got an ugly face. Symmetry of my face is poor. I've got a biggish nose, pale skin + freckles, receeding hairline, glasses. My chin and jaw are thin and delicate looking which is not an attractive trait in a male.

However, I've got a good looking body and according to statistics my cock is bigger than 99% of men. So it's not all bad. :p

BrianD3 wrote:
    I've got an ugly face. Symmetry of my face is poor. I've got a biggish nose, pale skin + freckles, receeding hairline, glasses. My chin and jaw are thin and delicate looking which is not an attractive trait in a male.

However, I've got a good looking body and according to statistics my cock is bigger than 99% of men. So it's not all bad. :p

Thats grand so, just put some hair gel in your pubes and wear your boxers on your head.

I think we could be the most unconfident nation in the world - from reading this thread that is

• Advertisement
Advertisement