Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Member pages

Options
  • 22-06-2001 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, it seemed appropriate.
    Im wondering how to go about uploading to your boards.ie member page. I seem to remember setting up but it escapes me where it is and how to ftp content to it.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Go to
    http://www.boards.ie/members
    You type in the Username and Password you signed up to. and then you're logged in.

PS. it uploads the file via your explorier

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

ok, now i have a new problem, well 2 actually.
    one is that it wont recognise my username but also wont let me register for my space as my username exits.

second one is a bit of a techie webmaster question that i dont understand. Can i use this page as an ftp server?
    Basically i want to use my page as a guide to where all the members of the boards.ie Tribes 2 clan are playing. If someone in the know could take a quick look at :
    http://www.bootsware.com/games/tribes2/?&f=whereiam

and tell me if my boards page is suitable for this, it would be much appreicated.
    Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

The user name is case sensitive so if you signed up as DUSTaz u have to tpye in DUSTaz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

Yeah, I had the same problem.. Signed up with a lower case 'L'.

Miaow.

Lucy la morte.

Ooh and how do you make it say 'hosted by' at the side? smile.gif

Miaow.

Lucy la morte.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Yeh, the login thing was me being a silly bugger with lowercase d.
    Anyone in the know be able to look at that website above and tell me if its possible to use the page for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Lucy, just have your boards.ie site as your homepage in your profile

The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.

Does that work?

[edit]So it does![/edit]

Miaow.

Lucy la morte.

[This message has been edited by Lucy_la_morte (edited 25-06-2001).]

Advertisement