Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Text add on's with Vodafone?

Options
  • 29-06-2005 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

2nd question about Vodafone in as many minutes nearly but their website isnt great. Im was looking at there new Perfect Fit options - are there any text add ons availible with them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Darven

[edit] nothing added here

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Akula

yep, just give them a call. Its 6 euros for 100 at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

It says 6 for 100 until the 30th June in the mailshot literature sent out regarding the perfect fit packages but i signed up today via the site and it was 6.61 (VAT exclusive) for the 100 text add on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

As of 01/07/2005, text bundles are reverting to their original price of 100 texts for €8. Alternatively, you can buy 200 texts for €12. This offer is available to both Ready To Go and Postpaid customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

impr0v wrote:
    It says 6 for 100 until the 30th June in the mailshot literature sent out regarding the perfect fit packages but i signed up today via the site and it was 6.61 (VAT exclusive) for the 100 text add on.

i'd noticed the website had Eur 6.61 (VAT Exclusive) listed for the 100 Text Add-On all through the promotion, if you are charged you more than Eur 6 (VAT Inclusive) try calling up and query it as that contradicts the promotion price they had published everywhere...

i called back in March to get it for the Eur 6 (VAT Inclusive) but was told by a CSR that it was no longer available... which was incorrect as it had been extended and was being advertised until the end of May at that stage

• Advertisement
Advertisement