Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a bigger knob than craig

Options
  • 29-06-2005 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,043 ✭✭✭✭

Just watchin big bro, what an ass crag is, crying because saskia or max is going and doesnt like new housemates cos they arent cool.

I cant believe that ass thinks he's cool, looks like the kind of jerk that got his ass kicked every day in secondary school, he's winding me up just looking at him

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Yeah, moine.

Jayzus ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Cyrus wrote:
    Is there a bigger knob than craig?
    No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Nope. No one worst.
    And he called Kemal a drama queen? Ha! He should take a look in the mirror. There's plenty of them there! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Bamboozled wrote:
    Nope. No one worst.
    And he called Kemal a drama queen? Ha! He should take a look in the mirror. There's plenty of them there! :rolleyes:

In all fairness, Kemal is the King of drama queens.

And back to the original question: I dont know if he is the biggest knob but science is trying hard to be one.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I can't believe he had the cheek to call someone else "simple". Really, he should do himself a favour and say nothing again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

craig irritated me the first time he said "I always get what I want"

well he wont be getting the £100,000 out of Big brother . suppose he doesnt want it anymore now.

he is a bitter, twisted individual who has crossed the line more than once, and he has a nerve to wonder why no one likes him.

he is in for a nasty surprise come his eviction night.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,043 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

i think science is hilarious, love the way he winds max up

• Registered Users Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

BuffyBot wrote:
    I can't believe he had the cheek to call someone else "simple". Really, he should do himself a favour and say nothing again.
    Yeah, and the bloke he reckons is simple is an RF design engineer! He's a decent bloke that Eugene, scatty but not in the slightest bit devious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I was going to start a craig hating thread as well! He is the biggest inbred stuck up wanker. I don't care about how camp he is or how much he cries or the bitchy things he tries to pull off but he is an ignorant fool. I hate him for what he said in the Diary room with Anthony before he did an impression of eugene.
    He said something along the lines of "I'm only used to hanging around with good looking, funny, talented, well dressed, good fasion sense, attractive type people" What a ****ing inbred stuck up ignorant wanker. People who he doesn't find physicaly attractive he doesn't like? He's an asshole.

he thinks hes the shizzle cos he has a few friends for the first time ever

and wait til simple old anthony cops that craig would like to get freaky, they wont be such good mates then ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Kersh

Craigs not the worst - Maxwell is a total arse. If he ever takes Saskias c**k out of his mouth he might actually entertain us, ffs :rolleyes:

Kersh wrote:
    Craigs not the worst - Maxwell is a total arse. If he ever takes Saskias c**k out of his mouth he might actually entertain us, ffs :rolleyes:
    No, I hope craig dies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Binomate wrote:
    No, I hope craig dies.
    Thats going quite a bit far.

I've changed my mind on the actual original title. YES there is someoen thats a bigger knob.

In the last half an hour I belive Saskia is a bigger knob. She said out by the showers with Max - If you weren't here i'd win. I always knew. Trust me i'm right. I'm ALWAYS right.

Then went on into the sofa room and had the other two numpties agreeing (Ant and Craig) - the poor old fool forgot Derek was there and he heard her say it all.... now the whole lot of the house knows what she said and how she thinks!

She's absolutely convinced that Max will win.

A bigger knob than Craig methinks :D

I know, I don't realy hope he dies. I was exadurating a little but he has got to go!

yeah its funny she is raging that she isnt going to win and thats why she's so annoyed she's up against max, she knows he wont get voted out.

did you hear her, its crap to go out early everyone forgets about you,

nice one i hope she doesnt get here 50 seconds of fame she doesnt deserve it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭guest31

I agree, Craig, Max and Saskia are unbelievably arrogant .. and to think I thought they were ok at first .. talk about letting BB house go to your head .. ugh, they need taking down a peg or two.

Derek doesn't miss a trick, he hit the nail on the head lastnight when they were discussing Maxwell and he reminded them all that Max has some unpleasant views, and told them they were being naive if they think he's being moulded outright by Saskia.

Did you all see how Anthony is beginning to integrate with the rest of the house more, and lastnight when Makosi's lot invaded the couch, and were joking around, Anthony laughed, then looked over at Saskia and Max who were just stony faced .. he's copped on that the others aren't so bad .. . I also love the way Science wound Maxwell up ... class calling him weak mind, weak heart, weak spirit, weak man !!! Coming from Maxwell's mouth that would be horrible, but Science pulled it off, and he's right!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

yeah Science was spot on last night, and i think Maxwell knew it too. Science is beginning to grow on me to be honest. He can be a right moron, but he can be quite cool and intelligent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

Craig is just a spoilt little brat. I think his crying episode was yet another attempt to turn the attention back on him. What a little bitch he is!!! He is a fawning fool. Did you see team Saskia on the couch last night. Her with one arm draped around Max and the other proffered out for Craig to moisturise and massage! I've never seen a more arrogant trio in my life. Saskia's nose is way out of joint because of Orla, and I agree with the poster above Anthony has finally smelled the coffee and sees the other housemates as human beings and not as turds.

Hope Saskia goes, and then Max next week!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

i think its more that anthony has figured out that Team Saskia is over and he has to pick up some new allies quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Pinx

Craig drives me mad - anyone see how upset he was that Eugene offered to make Anthony a cup of tea? He went into the Diary room and moaned about it, saying that Anthony was HIS friend, and HE makes the tea for HIS friends! Pathetic!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I used to think that Craig wasn't the worst, but I'm really starting to dislike him now. He is such a sycophant and it's getting beyond a joke at this stage. How he can sit there and agree with the likes of Saskia when she says things like she would definitely win or that Max is definitely the public's favourite I'll never know.

At the moment, he is to Anthony what Max is to Saskia, a Lap Dog. And what he said in the diary room on last night's show was out of order.

Craig's biggest problem is that he's too easily influenced and if that's by a group of clowns it doesn't show him in a good light.

LundiMardi wrote:
    yeah Science was spot on last night, and i think Maxwell knew it too. Science is beginning to grow on me to be honest. He can be a right moron, but he can be quite cool and intelligent.

Yeah, I definitely agree. Science is quickly becoming one of my favourites. I didn't like him at first, basically because I couldn't understand what the fúck he was saying! (Might've had something to do with selective editing!) But the way he's been winding up Max and the others is pure class. He just keeps tapping away at them showing them up for what they really are.

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

For the last week or so Craig has annoyed me more than any housemate ever in the history of Big Bro. What a complete idiot he is! He was going around like he was the dog's bollocks but do you remember when he cracked up at the start after a couple of days!? Horrible person. When he was up in week one and did not get evicted his self-image seemingly grew big time.
    cyrus wrote:
    I cant believe that ass thinks he's cool, looks like the kind of jerk that got his ass kicked every day in secondary school, he's winding me up just looking at him
    Couldn't agree more. Can't wait for his eviction night. Hope the crowd give him hell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eyebrows

BaZmO* wrote:
    Yeah, I definitely agree. Science is quickly becoming one of my favourites. I didn't like him at first, basically because I couldn't understand what the fúck he was saying! (Might've had something to do with selective editing!) But the way he's been winding up Max and the others is pure class. He just keeps tapping away at them showing them up for what they really are.
    B.

Yeah I'm starting to like Science again. Thought he was class at the start but his constant shouting and not admitting he was wrong or not saying he was sorry or something (cant remember what it was) because he "couldn't show weakness" attitude pissed me off big time. But now he's getting better and better. Stirring that shít like a good thing.

And I just have to say, Anthony isn’t going back to the other group because of his group getting smaller it’s because of one thing, and that thing starts with an “o” ends with an “a” and has “rl” in the middle. Cant really blame him though.

Now I’m talking about Orla, I’d say she’s gonna be a right díckhead. She seems allright now but give it one or two weeks and you’ll all agree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

eyebrows wrote:
    Yeah I'm starting to like Science again. Thought he was class at the start but his constant shouting and not admitting he was wrong or not saying he was sorry or something (cant remember what it was) because he "couldn't show weakness" attitude pissed me off big time. But now he's getting better and better. Stirring that shít like a good thing.

And I just have to say, Anthony isn’t going back to the other group because of his group getting smaller it’s because of one thing, and that thing starts with an “o” ends with an “a” and has “rl” in the middle. Cant really blame him though.

Now I’m talking about Orla, I’d say she’s gonna be a right díckhead. She seems allright now but give it one or two weeks and you’ll all agree.
    and her t!ts are awful imo. She's full of herself, 'well i'm one of the top models in Belfast':rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

I couldn't believe it last night when Craig was saying how he only hangs around fashionable, good-looking people. He must be the most revoltingly ugly person among his circle of friends then.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

its spelled orlaith guys.

And Science rules he's always been my favorite (along with Roberto).

And on topic, yeah Craig is an ignorant muppet with massive moobs.

He has the biggest head in the world. Not just in a mental sense but the physical size of his head is massive! I'd say it weighs a ton. It's like an orange on a toothpick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭the jew

Cyrus wrote:
    Yo guys, what's up?? Yeah what a jerk, I'd say the star quater back used to open a can of whoop ass on that bozo every day, yeah man. He probably got bitched about by the head cheerleader too (obviously star quater back's girlfriend).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eyebrows

well at least we know the answer to the op's question... the jew :p

(only "jiving dude")

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Craig looks like he was a woman, he looks...wrong!

The most annoying idiot so far on BB, can't stand him. He whinges at the drop of a hat for attention and the amount of crap he talks. Probably the least intelligent in the house and that's saying alot.

Science though, is pure class. While Makosis' group talk about how Max is under Saskias wing, he goes right out and says that Max is a weak person to his face.

Advertisement