Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a bigger knob than craig

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,118 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

the jew wrote:
    Yo guys, what's up?? Yeah what a jerk, I'd say the star quater back used to open a can of whoop ass on that bozo every day, yeah man. He probably got bitched about by the head cheerleader too (obviously star quater back's girlfriend).

Ah jeering me arent we? whats a quater back? i think you mean quarter back ;)

And my school days are long thats just the way he makes me feel

Im lovin science at the moment this is the most entertaining big bro i think.

Another thing thats gas, none of them can say orlaith its either ole or olga :o

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Cyrus wrote:
    Another thing thats gas, none of them can say orlaith its either ole or olga :o

I noticed that too. It was funny when Makosi was asked to pick from the 3 names while the other HMs were watching on the screen. And a couple of them said, "with names like Olio they must be from really far away" :D Try Northern Ireland mate!!

B.

Cyrus wrote:

Why is it that when people slag others off for making spelling mistakes they always make one themselves?? Have a look how you spelled Craig in your first post. ;):D

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Feownah

Theyre all a bunch of egotistical self obsessed toss pots! Derek 2 win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭the jew

Cyrus wrote:
    gimp

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

BaZmO* wrote:
    Why is it that when people slag others off for making spelling mistakes they always make one themselves?? Have a look how you spelled Craig in your first post. ;):D

But are you 100% sure thats a typo tho? After all if you mesh 'Craig' with 'prag' you get 'crag'.

(either way tho I'm gonna start calling him Crag from now on).

Pigman II wrote:
    But are you 100% sure thats a typo tho? After all if you mesh 'Craig' with 'prag' you get 'crag'.
    Ah c'mon Pigman, are any of us ever 100% sure of anything?? ;)

Plus, what's "prag"? Or have you cleverly done a typo of Prat?

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

BaZmO* wrote:
    Plus, what's "prag"? Or have you cleverly done a typo of Prat?

B.

NAh, even more applicable tbh
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=prag

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Hes a gob****e... Did you see him giving out about eugene in the diary room... "I like good looking people who were stylish clothes"etc... has he looked in the mirror, he is actually convinced that he's good looking and stylish... his salon must have very flattering lighting and mirrors :eek: and his clothes.. maybe Im just not "with it" but T-shirts two sizes too small with holes all over them just dont do it for me... He just looks scruffy to me :rolleyes:

Pigman II wrote:

LOL. Yeah that's definitely more fitting!

B.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 glasgowspremier

xzanti wrote:
    Hes a gob****e... Did you see him giving out about eugene in the diary room... "I like good looking people who were stylish clothes"etc... has he looked in the mirror, he is actually convinced that he's good looking and stylish... his salon must have very flattering lighting and mirrors :eek: and his clothes.. maybe Im just not "with it" but T-shirts two sizes too small with holes all over them just dont do it for me... He just looks scruffy to me :rolleyes:
    I agree totally. Did you see him on last night's highlights complaining about not getting his t-shirt back from BB yet? He said it cost him £150!
    If memory serves correctly I think it was that stripey one that looks like it came from Penny's
    There's always something particularly annoying about somebody who tells you how much they paid for something. I mean, a t-shirt ffs.
    To stay on subject though, I have to say there is no bigger knob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭rideordie

Feownah wrote:
    Theyre all a bunch of egotistical self obsessed toss pots! Derek 2 win
    I agree..Derek is enjoyable..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭cil_aine

I HATE CRAIG. he's an arrogant, bitchy, two-faced little worm. when vanessa (whom i dont even like that much anyway) poured her heart out to him about her bisexuality, he still abandoned her, favoring the more "popular" crowd and openly took the p**s out of her and laughed at her. i never liked him and what i would love is him to get evicted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Well after tonights performance over Ant rejecting him, and Craig kissing Orlaith (in the hopes of making Ant jealous he was with his girl, annd because of Craig kissing someone that wasnt Ant) I think i go back to my original statement.

Besides, Saswhatever her name is, is now gone forever :D

That child is deluded, manipulative, and sick. he needs a psychologist and all the other -ologists out there. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Craig is such a loser!

Crying over Anthony, he said IRL he'd take Kemal, he said he asks Anthony to suck his fingers cos it's "A Laugh", trying to make Anthony jealous.

Really and honestly, Craig is a despicable human being.

He's heading for a break down and BB needs to intervene. They either need to get him in the Diary Room talking to a councellor or pull him out of the show altogether and provide him with one.

It would almost be better if he did have a breakdown because at least he'd get the help he needs sooner rahter than later - or never. When he comes out of the house, without seeing a councellor either through BB or on his own, he's not going to be able to handle the real world and what people think of him and he will have that breakdown then. He'll also get the chance to watch the show and if he does he'll see and hear what everyone thinks of him, including his "mates". That'll send him over the edge.

He needs help and BB should get him out of there because he's not able or coping at all.

I dont like him, but I wouldnt like to see him in ruins either.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Nudity, heavy petting, oral sex AND a breakdown! Could this be the best BB ever? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

It would almost be better if he did have a breakdown because at least he'd get the help he needs sooner rahter than later - or never. When he comes out of the house, without seeing a councellor either through BB or on his own, he's not going to be able to handle the real world and what people think of him and he will have that breakdown then.

Endemol/C4 do give housemates "aftercare" if required.

Aftercare suggests after the person is gone out the door of the BB house. I doubt he'd take them up on it when he's on his way to beers galore and proper food.

If he was told to see one while in the house it would be better as he'd have no where to run to, no plans to go here, there and everywhere, and would more than likely take the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Devious

Answer to the thread question: not in this universe.

• Advertisement
Advertisement