Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hand-cranked pasta machine?

• 29-06-2005 10:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere in Ireland where I could buy such an item? If so, where?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭formatman

Great kitchen shop on Wexford main street in wexford , not sure if they ship to dublin ( can't rem the name ) , also try meadows and byrne in Dun Laoghaire ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Good man :) I'll take a trip out there sometime in the Summer. Pasta is my main staple food, and since I started making my own sauces, I found that I could never go back - so now I want to apply the same principle to pasta :).

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭Dellgirl

Sweeny O Rourke on Pearse Street will order them for you I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Kitchen Compliments in Chatham St probably have them. Also try Oil & Vinegar in George's St.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭daymobrew

I bought mine at Stock, 33 South King Street, Dublin 2. (01 6794316/7)
    Opposite the back/side entrance to St Stephen's Green Centre.
    Stock is cheaper than Kitchen Complements.

I have the imperia PastaMaker.
    Don't forget your OO flour - there is a small shop opposite the entrance to Powerscourt Centre that has it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭judesherry

the cheapest ones can be found in TK max or in argos, or eles any good kitchen supply shop will have them.

Advertisement