Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muppets we have known and loved...

Options
  • 17-06-2001 3:44pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm thinking of getting together a "muppets gallery" as a warning to other muppets...

I'm thinking that if we showed the sort of things I'm quite happy to do to get back at a muppet in the real world they might think twice about it.

Also, it might be funny to collect them going forwards as I intend to do more fun stuff along the lines of the Glenstal thing. (quite possibly with a digital camera too smile.gif )

Anyway, the point is I wouldnt mind some help tracking down those threads, so if anyone can find the links to stuff regarding these muppets please let post here... (or indeed if I have missed any!)

Peewee.
    Naz.
    Violant Rage.
    Hendrix.
    (that muppet I wrote the Monty Python skit about)
    Damn, there have been loads of others I just cant remember them now... grrrr

DeV.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Loomer

What about the ignonimous Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

emm...the only one I can think of straight off is Joe22, but he didnt really provide many laughs though smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

I would have to nominate:

Damo, King of the Trolls.
    and:
    Vorosha, Princess of the Trolls.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.
    Mail: jaden@eircom.net

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

What's this got to do with Networks or Comms, eh? I tell ya, If oir were the mod o' this board it'd be off to Admin faster than you could say "don't mess with DeVore"

ummm...

I'll get me subnet mask

Lunacy Abounds! GLminesweeper RO><ORS!
    art is everything and of course nothing and possibly also a sausage

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Doh lol.

Yes. I posted to the wrong board. Moving to Admin now...

I'll give myself negative Karma later smile.gif

DeV.
    ps: I thought someone had deleted it from Admin and was all indignant smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

BOOYEAH, I loved that guy

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

They did,
    I deleted it Dev.

tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Where's uggi_buggi, or whatever he was called, gone? I guess Kali et al deleted his posts (if you could flatter them by calling them posts)

I know it's wrong to encourage muppetry, but there was something so endearing about the little purple alien.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭yankinlk

someone suggested i nominatye this guy:
    http://www.boards.ie/bulletin/Forum5/HTML/000713.html

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Dev has a fan!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Ill nominate noobeez, cant think of many posts by him off hand but heres a decent example: http://www.boards.ie/bulletin/Forum5/HTML/000704.html

biggrin.gif

*cough*
    daves l33t site 0wns j00.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭BNC

I know this thread is for our own local muppets but you have to have a read of thisguy. He has to take the biscuit. Make sure you read down the article as its not obvious at the start. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 hendrix_ex_eye_eye

I'm a big fat muppet.

No honest.

I am!

I'm obsessed with Boards.ie because I have no other outlet in my life and I need to be *something* to *someone*...

Please, recognise me, validate me... acknowledge meeeee!

[This message has been edited by DeVore (edited 19-06-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by yankinlk:
    </font>

I'm going with this guy - Muppet of the Millenium (so far).

Changing call sign to SIERRA PAPA OSCAR OSCAR FOXTROT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Digital Tilmitt

You evil people picking on Muppets, really I thought you guys would know better than this..........

'My Hardcore Title!' - Bounty Hunter

'One day I will be Tánaiste, but I will always be myself' - Digital Tilmitt/Princess Garnet.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Digital Tilmitt:
    You evil people picking on Muppets, really I thought you guys would know better than this..........

</font>

Muppet.

Bard
    Fatter, happier, more productive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by yankinlk:
    </font>

Oh my god yes. What a complete tool. You were really going out of your way to help and he just farted in your face and expected you to like it.

Muppet King.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭BNC

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kix:
    You were really going out of your way to help and he just farted in your face and expected you to like it.

Muppet King.
    </font>
    Maybe thats why he's called "intensebreeze" biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Advertisement