Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yu gi oh tournaments?

Options
  • 29-06-2005 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

does anybody know where there are any tournaments in the connact and donegal or fermanagh area because all the tournaments that i can find are in dublin.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Easily_Irritated

I just hope there aren't any tournments ANYWHERE!

Bloody pokemon and all its related yu gi oh type crap!

Down with that sort of thing. Careful now..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭pingoo

Hi Easily, you shouldn't be that rude with this guy because he loves Yugi-Oh in all fairness. It might be kiddie stuff but everyone has the right to watch whatever they want and as far as I am concerned Yugi-Oh and Pokemon are considered Anime as well. They are nothing less than an anime based on "Magic the Gathering" type of card game after all, no one is that rude about Magic so why blame it on Yugi and others. I am no big fan myself, not really into card game and other beyblade stuff but still this is no reason to be rude with the ones who like it.

To answe ryour question I'm sorry but I am not aware of anything like that but I guess your best bet might be to ask your local toy shop, maybe they would organise some if they are sure that people will show up ???

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

As far as i can remember, they had a tournament in Smyth's toystore across from UGC cinema in Dublin not too long ago, best bet is to find out if/when they will hold another.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Don't be so quick to flame!

The card game itself is a pretty good laugh even if the program is a bit cheesy. My little brother played in one of them and didn't do to badly. Didn't win but he got pretty far. Good fun for people of all ages imo.

Ry

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 Yu-Gi-OhExpert

I run Yu-Gi-Oh Tournaments in the South-East.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ex.sara

I Think yougi oh is the best anime that I ever seen

I don't say this for sth but this is me

say what u wanna say

Thx for the nice thread

ex.sara

Advertisement