Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Fall of Max Payne

Options
  • 30-06-2005 7:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

who in the gaming world has completed Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (on the ps2} without using any cheats.. if so nice one.. :cool:

and as for mona, what a gun driven babe, - who should keep her clothes on, yeah.. right
    9e423c22e9976793e1a86270e7e2f61c.jpg

cool game hope they do bring out a part 3.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Ive only palyed it on the PC..where theres a nude mona cheat.. :eek:
    infact, if i remember right ive got some max payne pr0n floating around somewhere..lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Completed it 4 times in 3 days when I was off sick :D

If there is a Max Payne 3 it won't be by the same team that did the first two. They have moved onto Alan Wake for the next gen.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Beat it in two days. Very short and very easy. Also quite repetitive. Try Ninja Gaiden. Now there's a tough game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Not sure about the PS2 version but the PC version is very easy ... you could complete it in one go, especially if you are used to Max Payne from the first one ... the hardest bit is listening to the very funny TV shows without stopping to hear how they end! :p ("My Lord! My Lady!")

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Try Ninja Gaiden. Now there's a tough game.

Or Viewtiful Joe on GC .. bloody hell! still haven;t got passed the helicopter boss near the start!! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Kare Bear

The slow mo in max payne 2 was kinda bad, compared to the first one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

am i the only one who found this game fair hard
    im near the end which i have been for the last 6 months
    never thought of using cheats till now

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I can't believe think this game is difficult. It's a joke to finish.

Never found Mona attractive. Her parents must have had a sense of humour. For gaming babes please see Dead or Alive extreme beach wan... I mean volleyball.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Finished 4 times in 3 days? Nice. I assume you played it on the hardest diffuculty, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Normal x2, hardest (with the extra ending) and New york minute. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

Finished the game fast enough and thought it was fairly easy.
    Didn't bother playing it again.

Are you using quicksave?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

never got round to playing this, really loved the first game tho

Retr0gamer wrote:
    I can't believe think this game is difficult. It's a joke to finish.

Never found Mona attractive. Her parents must have had a sense of humour. For gaming babes please see Dead or Alive extreme beach wan... I mean volleyball.
    This man speak the truth :D i really must have a good hard play of XBV sometime soon..lol

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I'm rubbish at games and even I think this one was really easy. Only a few scenes would require more than two attempts to get through. Loved the production values in it though so still enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Yeah, Max Payne 1 and 2 (on PC) are two of a very small group of games that I have played through to completion :)
    It was easy enough but great fun and very immersive while it lasted. I don't get these people that blast through games as fast as possible - take the time to enjoy it and explore the environment. Fooling about with the ragdolls, listening to the silly tv shows etc, all fun.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Enjoyed them both - but the second one wasn't nearly as cheesy as the first..Didn't have much trouble finishing them - baddies went down too easy compared to max - headshots were too easy to get in bullet time, a whole room could be cleared using it in no time.

Stephen wrote:
    I don't get these people that blast through games as fast as possible - take the time to enjoy it and explore the environment. Fooling about with the ragdolls, listening to the silly tv shows etc, all fun.

If you have a 'too be played' pile as big as mine you kind of have to :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

Retr0gamer wrote:
    I you have a 'too be played' pile as big as mine you kind of have to :(

yeah just keep on rubbing it in retro!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Retr0gamer wrote:
    If you have a 'too be played' pile as big as mine you kind of have to :(

Gotta do something if no lady is trying to drag you away :D:D:D:p

Doodee wrote:
    Gotta do something if no lady is trying to drag you away :D:D:D:p
    thats what a 'to be laid' pile is for :D

• Advertisement

Who needs a lady when you have DOA: Extreme beach volleyball :D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Who needs a lady when you have DOA: Extreme beach volleyball :D
    Its a case of either left/right hand, or no hands!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

Just hopping in to say I f*cking adored this game even though it is ridiculously easy. I think it was the only time I immediately started a game again after finishing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

ok the only thing i could think of that would make this game hard is if u dont use bullet-time and quick saves :)

also as far as i remember you cant start off on a harder diffculty u most complete the game first then redo it

Advertisement