Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Royskopp - The Understanding

• 30-06-2005 7:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭

Anyone listen to the new Royksopp album yet?

I've had a quick flick through and have to say its pretty poor. Obviously, its difficult to live up to Melody A.M. but i just didn't get a good first impression. I was a bit disappointed because i was looking forward to it.

Am i judging it too harshly?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

I have yet to hear it personally but from what I've read it's less chilled and more meaty and beaty than the first album. Also heard that it takes a good few listens to get into it and appreciate it so give it a chance, I certainly will (coz that's what www.allofmp3.com is for!) :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

i saw an interview of them last night on Channel Four, from what i heard the tracks sound good. There's one track and the vocal sounds very Bjork-ish, did she work on the album?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Joey Shabadoo

i saw an interview of them last night on Channel Four, from what i heard the tracks sound good. There's one track and the vocal sounds very Bjork-ish, did she work on the album?

Yeah she's the singer from The Knife,brilliant Scandinavian electro pop.Check out their album Deep Cuts.

Advertisement