Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oxegen Survival kit

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭BogOak

i always put whatever drink i have in my socks. obviously you need a good sock and a decent trouser. naggins, shoulders and cans fit depending on how big you and your legs are. and you can keep the tops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭baby*cham*bell

Jelly shots all the way!
    the can go in my bra till im in the concert area et voila, drunkeness at a reduced cost!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Drumcondra red

Wellies, got a pair today, no more soaking wet trainers for me!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Don't forget your Shels jersey Drumcondra Red! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

DON'T FORGET YOUR F'n TICKET!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭dcarroll

ShakyJ wrote:
    Lads

as i said before. just inject oranges full of vodka, freeze them. Bring them into the concert and when they search you all they find is oranges. They wont have a clue! Suck on a few through the day and you'll be happy as Larry! And an extra few cent saved by not having to buy drink in there
    More like a few million by not having to buy a pint of piss in there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭spiderlegs

Ok, anyone think the security will be real strict this year with the friskin' and whatnot? As far as I can remember last year I wasn't even asked for ID!
    So if I stuck little shot bottles down my bra think they'd notice? Surely they wont....Anyone think they will? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭gaf1983

ShakyJ wrote:
    Lads

as i said before. just inject oranges full of vodka, freeze them. Bring them into the concert and when they search you all they find is oranges. They wont have a clue! Suck on a few through the day and you'll be happy as Larry! And an extra few cent saved by not having to buy drink in there

Why not just take e? Save you the hassle...

Or else nip down to Lidl, buy a few bottles of Nobleman (It's a British Fortified Dessert Wine, apparently, it costs €3.70 a bottle and gets you ****ed up) - it's Lidl's answer to Buckfast. Pour that into coke bottles and bob's your uncle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Better yet get some Acid and just sit at home and pretend you went to the festival. :rolleyes:

Some people actually wish to drink socially but not pay the 5 quid a pint or be limited to the choice of.. Heineken... and Heineken.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Toast wrote:
    Some people actually wish to drink socially roysh and pay the 5 quid a point and be limited to the choice of.. Heino... and Heino.

I fixed your post :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 326 ✭✭Paulj

anyone know if there's any ATM or place to get cash there? or do ya have to bring it all with ya?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 347 ✭✭Norinoco

3 ATM's in the main area. Not 100 % sure where in the main area though!!

Best try and bring some with you if possible as they could run out fairly fast. You wont need much anyway. I didnt spend more that 100 euro last year ( got drunk in the campsite before going in to the main area)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 326 ✭✭Paulj

Ya, Thats the way to do it alright. The pubs in the concert are a complete ripoff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 347 ✭✭Norinoco

Paulj wrote:
    Ya, Thats the way to do it alright. The pubs in the concert are a complete ripoff.

5 euro for less than a pint of watery lager.

I think the food has to be the worst. Remember the breakfast rolls for 8 euro with rubbery 1 rasher and 1 sausage. Madness!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

I have packed (camping):
    1 x insanely large 3 bedroomed 9 man tent. (will be 9 of us)
    9 x cases of bulmers
    2 x bottles of vodka in plastics
    1 x 24 pack Walkers assorted crisps
    2 x 24 pack Corn Snacks (Wheelies, chickatees, meanies) assorted.
    4 x packets of baby wipes
    1 x 16 pack tesco value bog roll
    2 x 20 pack breakaway biscuit bars
    2 x 5 pack crunchy nut corn flake bars
    6 x 2ltr tesco value still water
    2 x small padlock for locking tent zips
    1 x suncream
    1 x aftersun

Now, someone mentioned tablets that ensure you dont need a crap..any pharmacy will do i take it? "aret"??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

I have packed (camping):
    1 x insanely large 3 bedroomed 9 man tent. (will be 9 of us)
    9 x cases of bulmers
    2 x bottles of vodka in plastics
    1 x 24 pack Walkers assorted crisps
    2 x 24 pack Corn Snacks (Wheelies, chickatees, meanies) assorted.
    4 x packets of baby wipes
    1 x 16 pack tesco value bog roll
    2 x 20 pack breakaway biscuit bars
    2 x 5 pack crunchy nut corn flake bars
    6 x 2ltr tesco value still water
    2 x small padlock for locking tent zips
    1 x suncream
    1 x aftersun

Now, someone mentioned tablets that ensure you dont need a crap..any pharmacy will do i take it? "aret"??
    alright lad... didn't know you were going down... im leaving in about an hour.

Meeting the crew down there to help them construct 'mega-tent city'..

Fun will be had...

Advertisement