Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Naked Flame

• 30-06-2005 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭

Are they still playing. I've seen them a few times and though they were class. They are from Navan and played in Eamon Dorans and Vodoo Lounge a few times.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

I`m pretty sure they have stopped. I think they made the decision last christmass.

They were pretty good. Got two of their cds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭bullock

Where did they play last?? Have they got a website??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

No idea man. Last time I saw them was in The Stonehouse, Navan a couple of months back.

They used to have a websie www.nakedflame.net but now that they have finnished it would`nt be much point of it.

You know that song "Pretty Girl" or something, thats class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭bullock

Thats a cool song alright. What are they all at do you know??

Advertisement