Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

One Tree Hill

• 30-06-2005 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Does anyone know when one tree hill will be back on E4??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Monday 11 July 9.05 (repeated Saturdays 6.05) on TG4.

E4: not until big brother is done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

I saw an ad for it today, it looks a bit crazy. Dan waking up in a coffin and the likes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

big willies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

One tree hill season two is brilliant!! Its way better than the O.C.'s second season!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

d4gurl wrote:
    One tree hill season two is brilliant!! Its way better than the O.C.'s second season!!
    How dare you. Just saw the finale where *spoiler tray gets shot spoiler*. So good

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 **rainbowcake**

John R wrote:
    Monday 11 July 9.05 (repeated Saturdays 6.05) on TG4.

E4: not until big brother is done.

how did ya find out that it was on the 11th cos i heard the 7th, 11th and the 29th?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

they showed on ad for one tree hill during the oc on tg4, but is that 1st season or 2nd? did they show 1st on tg4 before?
    the oc was so good!

Yep starts the 11th. And its the second as they showed the first already a couple a months back
    The OC was so good!
    See see everyone i'm not crazy :p My sis always slags me bout watchin it cause she thinks its a girls show an i suppose it kinda is but also why would they put that many hot girls into a program just for girls?

My sis always slags me bout watchin it cause she thinks its a girls show an i suppose it kinda is but also why would they put that many hot girls into a program just for girls?
    eh, do u think im a boy?
    & yeah it kinda is a girls program. but i do know some lads that watch it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Looking forward to OTH...but the OC...meh??? why did trey go super evil,kind of stupid,like he would really smash his bro's head in with a phone just like that :p fun seeing him get show though :D

• Advertisement

sar84 wrote:
    eh, do u think im a boy?
    & yeah it kinda is a girls program. but i do know some lads that watch it.
    No i know your a girl i just phrased it wrong(I find myself saying that alot these days:eek::p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

how did ya find out that it was on the 11th cos i heard the 7th, 11th and the 29th?

Digiguide

ad on tg4 tonight during the oc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Undercoverguy

I already watched most of series two of One Tree Hill, Its good the first few ones are good but i kinda started to lose interest by the fifth episode. Its stupid the way they bring back Lucas to One Tree Hill in the opening episode for series 2 but overall its good. Dan is excellent in the new series, brilliant written character has to be said!

i cant even remember how the last series ended it was so long ago

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Lucas left with Keith, Dan had a heart attack and Nathan and Hayley got married. That's all I remember anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

Nathan and Hayley got married?? I don't remember that! anyway, can't wait for the next season - hot guys playing basketball :p

How dare you. Just saw the finale where *spoiler tray gets shot spoiler*. So good

lol!Yeh i know that the O.C. rocks but you see i started watchin both season at the same time! So if you remember the beginning and mostly middle of the O.C. wasnt that hot! One tree hill season was gripping and brought a lot more with its new season were as the O.C. just threw a hell a lot of new characters and then threw them out! I love both equally - i suppose thats the best diplomatic anwser! ok now im just rambling! Btw for those of you who love E4 i just saw an add today One Tree Hill begins on the 17th of July on E4 so you don't have to wait for Big Brother to finish! But good old Tg4 beat them to it again!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 **rainbowcake**

The O.C finale was brill.........i can't wait for season 3 now! Anyone heard of the O.C doing a season 3 and when will it be back! I miss it already.....(i know i know im pretty sad!)

yeh they are definitly doing a third season for both one tree hill and the O.C.! i think itll be out in America in late Sept/October which means January over here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

Season 3 starts on September 1st.

Advertisement