Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street Fighter Salsa Dancing

Options
  • 30-06-2005 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

Street Fighter Salsa Dance(11MB)

This looks pretty cool and fun, is salsa dancing normally that fun? That type of fight dancing seems like it would be cool to know, and also practical in real life if you were getting mugged or something. Anyway I think its a good video. I'd like to see a Mortal Kombat one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Kazaanova wrote:
    dancing seems like it would be cool to know, and also practical in real life if you were getting mugged or something.
    Yeah, I'd love to pull some wicked RiverDance moves on some skummer... ooh those high kicks with my arms held at my sides :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭gary_s

Kazaanova wrote:
    Street Fighter Salsa Dance(11MB)

This looks pretty cool and fun, is salsa dancing normally that fun?

Pretty much, yeah. Of course it's a prearranged routine (normally the guy leads and the girl follows whatever he leads), with a few Street Fighter-specific moves thrown in that you wouldn't normally see, but that's pretty much what salsa is like.

If you want to learn more...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

LOL.

I know a few guys who could pull of those sort of moves if they were pushed to it :) (Gary being one of them :D)

Now if only more of the girls at the salsa clubs would wear outfits like that more often!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

Anyone else hoping he'd Dragon Punch that bee-atch?
    ;)
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Would've been better with E Honda and M Bison

• Advertisement
Advertisement