Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New ECW Talent?

• 30-06-2005 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭

In an press conferance recently with Linda McMahon she said that some ECW talent would be signed up to WWE. The actual quote was:

"Linda was asked again about the ECW PPV. She was asked if it did 500,000 buys. She said that wasn't true and she didn't know where the caller got that number. She also added that she didn't have the preliminary numbers for the buyrate in at this time. She said the general consensus in WWE right now is to have "one off" PPV events with the ECW brand, and that some ECW talent will be brought into WWE."

Now with rumours of Kid Kash, Danny Doring and Roadkill, Axl and Balls, Sabu et all having met with WWE recently who would you like to see out of the ECW talent signed up to WWE?

One guy who I've always been impressd with was Tanaka. They guy can legit wrestle yet I think if he signed up he'd be badly misused.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I think they should sign Kid Kash and if they do another ECW PPV they should try and get Jerry Lynn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

Kash was on heat not so long ago after the ppv, super crazy and johnny swinger meant to have signed for them also, still no sign.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Juggalo

Julio Dinero, Chris Hammerick, EZ Money, Tony Mamaluke and Simon Diamond

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Super Crazy is part of that Mexicool group on SD

Swinger signed a while ago, I'd expect him to be debuting with Frankie Kazarian soon enough. This cruiserweight division has so much promise in it, if WWE could make it their "X-division", it would be awesome

Advertisement