Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naas/Kilcullen Area?

• 30-06-2005 10:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭

I've recently disconnected from eircom broadband in dublin, but i'm moved out tho the naas area. I was gonna go eircom, but their customer support sucks, then I was gonna go BT, then i read this board...

So now Im seriously confused which to get??

Any recommendations from people around this area??

Cheers

D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,981 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

It depends really, EsatBT have a higher cap and my mates down in Kilcullen have had no issues yet. Some people report billing mistakes, I haven't got anything like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

i like BT cos they don't make you sign a contract for a phone line. I dont use a phone, i just need the connection.
    Eirom make u pay through the nose...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭juliuspret

Go with BT as they are the best value at the moment(and the near future).

As long as you keep on top of things and make sure what BT should be paid is paid on time then you should be allright.

If you cant get NTL then BT is your only choice as IBB are very poor due to overloading their capacity and well eircom/UTV are just too expensive these days compared to BT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

IBB have said that they will be in Naas in September as they won the schools contract down there.

I know that there is a lot of bad press on IBB at the moment but I, for one, am happy. Nobody can beat them for upload speed.

Just hope they don't go past September....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 865 ✭✭✭humaxf1

Hi Divers,

Have a look at www.alternative-broadband.com

They operate a wireless broadband service, similar to IBB.

Hope this helps.

Dara.

• Advertisement
Advertisement