Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Maxwell V Kemal - anyone see?

• 30-06-2005 10:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭

Anyone see Maxwell throw a glass of water over Kemal, when he told them to give their cuddling a rest. Maxwell is such a p****. Any chance BB will have a double eviction, and get the 2 ar5eholes out. :):)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Yeah I saw it. I still hate Kemal and still like Maxwell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I just posted a similar thread with Kemal's brilliant quote! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Kemals retort was a classic..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Arabel wrote:
    Yeah I saw it. I still hate Kemal and still like Maxwell.

Lol so do i, just saw a bit of it live, max was out in a snug wit the ostrich, trying to slip her one no doubt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 dolce

I know that Maxwell got a formal warning for it - but how many does that make it now?

I think it'd be really funny if Maxwell goes today and Saskia has to stay behind in the house without him and only Craig fully in her "court" - Anthony is more interested in pursuing Orlaith.

then, Saskia can go next week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

I want to see Eugent totally lose it and stab Maxwell with something very very sharp a few dozen times.

No court in the country would convict him...

Advertisement