Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bullies

Options
  • 30-06-2005 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

Did u just see that between Saskia & Max and Kemal?

How rude and ... just plain evil! They dont care about others,

just as long as they are ok! And then for Maxwell to get up and try to start a fight ... what a jerk!

I was expectinh Anthney to step in well before he did and then it was just like : " Eh, leave it out... it was just a stupid comment, leave the boy outof it"

I really like aNTHNEY and i knew he'd stop anything from going otta hand, so I guess i am being harsh on him!

The two pricks though!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Devious

Maxwell once again shows the nation what a thuggish litle lout he is. It looked like he was actually going to hit Kemal at one stage. I hope he gets the reception he deserves when he's finally booted out (after that other fine specimen of chav thrash is ejected tomorrow). Vermin.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

He got an official warning for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

This post has been deleted.

Yep, and they totally deserve each other.

Pity shes going to dropkick him forever after tomorrow... I would love to see them be unfaithful to each other for the next six months in the Sun every other day!!!

She might as well hang on to him. Afterall, her fella of 5 years is in relationship councelling after what she did with Maxwell. He cant see them ever being together when she comes out. Serves HER right. I'd love to see him turn up at her eviction with Lesley - she hated lesley and lesley hated her and slagged her boobs and "granny bras" loads of times. She'd be shocked at getting evicted and she'd be shocked that he wont be walked on like Max.
    Still think Max should go first and let Sas get fed to the wolves till next week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Easily_Irritated

What wre they fighting about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

When Kemal saw Max was getting a bit tetchy he should have just kept winding him up. I'm sure if he had pushed max just a little bit harder the geezer would have snapped and slapped him. Then he'd be out of there ... and probably having a little chat with the fuzz into the bargain. :)

What wre they fighting about?
    Clicky for the thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭shuushh

lol at people on this thread talking about Kemal like he actually is a woman

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Max and Saskia are such knobs. Fairplay to Kemal for saying something to them. I wouldn't be able handle being in a bed next them two, or any two for that matter, while they were getting it on.

I think it was Derek that overheard them saying that they couldn't understand how they were up for eviction because the public always love when a couple gets it on. How contrived is that?!?!

For some reason Saskia has it in her head that the Max/Sas relationship is being edited and portrayed as some type of smoochy loving relationship that has the whole nation oohing and aahing as they get it on. Whereas the reality is that most people are cringing at their under the duvet midnight fumblings.

I reckon when Saskia is booted out tonight it is going to be the biggest boo that any housemate has ever received. However, she'll still be the cover girl for Nuts lads mag next week.

B.

• Advertisement

She wont get a boo if Davina tells the crowd to cheer like they did for Sam or Roberto. I cant remember which.

As for her thinking BB are favouribly editing, all of Team Smug do. Anthony was already shown on the live feed and E4 telling BB how to edit certain parts of their conversation. They're all talking about the public and the reactions etc, and none of them think its being shown to the public. How idiotic is that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Bamboozled wrote:
    She wont get a boo if Davina tells the crowd to cheer like they did for Sam or Roberto. I cant remember which.

True. Davina will be too soft with Saskia tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Ah c'mon guys don't be so naive she's 1/14 to get evicted in a two horse race. If that doesn't show that she's hated I don't know what does?

B.

Shamrok wrote:
    True. Davina will be too soft with Saskia tonight.
    I wonder will she ask her "if the train went into the tunnel" :D:D :eek: *looks for smilie for puking*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

BaZmO* wrote:
    I reckon when Saskia is booted out tonight it is going to be the biggest boo that any housemate has ever received. However, she'll still be the cover girl for Nuts lads mag next week.

Am forecasting that myself. I don't think there's ever been a housemate thats been so universally disliked by the public as her (not even Nasty Nick who you could at least admire for having a gameplan. Jade would be a close 2nd tho). Even if the crowd are asked to keep it down tonight I reckon they'll take no heed of the request.

Ironic thing is they (S + Max) weren't that offensive until they heard all the cheering for themselves on Lesleys (?) eviction night. I think it was the ruining of them.

I guess the moral of the story is don't believe your own hype.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'd take Jade over Saskia anyday. Jade, was loud and more than a bit dim, but never all that malicious, devious or fame-seeking as Saskia appears to be

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

Kemal told some blatant lies about what actually went on when he was discussing it with Derek and Makosi. He said that Maxwell twice went to hit him. That wasn't true, Maxwell got out of the bed once and merely pulled Kemals duvet off. He also told Derek and Makosi that Saskia had said "Whats wrong with me kissing someone I'm in love with?" Once again, that was a lie. Saskia said nothing of the sort, she merely told him to get a life as they were just kissing.

I really, really cannot stand Kemal, and if anyone in that house is devious, its him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JoeSchmoe

I loved Kemals comment about the fight "I may wear stillettoes but that doesn't mean I don't have balls" Classic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

embee wrote:
    He said that Maxwell twice went to hit him. He also told Derek and Makosi that Saskia had said "Whats wrong with me kissing someone I'm in love with?" Once again, that was a lie. Saskia said nothing of the sort, she merely told him to get a life as they were just kissing.

I can remember but of the ocassions Max tried hitting him and i also rmember when she said about love and "just kissing", cause i was thinking she is a right bitch!

Well that was a big let-down :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Y did they all cheer? Fools

There were plenty of boos limerick_man, when the two names were called out before the evicteee was announced. There were also some boos when she was walking out, but I suspect the cheers were "enhanced" by BB playing the same sort of cheers they do when the housemates are in the house. If they can pipe it into the house on eviction night to cover the crowd while the presentation show and run up to eviction is happening, there's nothing to stop them doing it with the real crowd to "hide" bad reaction.

Either way, let her disappear! :D

Advertisement