Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best quote of the series - from Kemal

Options
  • 30-06-2005 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Everyone was in bed last night and...

After getting disturbed by Max and Sas snogging Kemal was getting fed up in bed with all the sucky sucky faces noises.

Max and Kemal ended up having a shouting match, with Saskia backing Max up, when Max leaned over and threw a glass of water over Kemal while Kemal was still in bed.

With the water dripping he said "At least somebody got wet tonight...and it wasn't Saskia." Brilliant!!

And of course what made it even better was the fact that Max got a formal warning for doing it. It was "overly aggressive behaviour" according to BB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Yeah that was a good quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

he got a warnin for that? fuk sake! i wouldnt last 2 days in there without deckin science or kemal. actually i couldnt hit kemal coz hes effectively a woman. tho i wish he'd cover himself up! he looks like a little malnourished somalian kid! its horrible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Yup a formal warning for throwing the water all over him. It wasnt playful like max has done before, it was agressive behaviour and probably would have went further too. i wouldnt be surprised if Max got violent towards Science or Kemal.

Kemal can fight with words as you can see from the quote above, but Max has to resort to idiocy. He's close to losing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JoeSchmoe

*as mentioned in another post*

another classic quote from Kemal about this incident, next day in the diary room "I may wear stillettoes but that doesn't mean I don't have balls" Classic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

sharp as a tack that boy Kemal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭cil_aine

he's a f**king legend that boy. if i was kemal i would have probably gone mad as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

The_B_Man wrote:
    he got a warnin for that? fuk sake!
    I wasnt complete in my earlier answer. It was a combination of the water throwing and an incident the following morning where Max verbally abused Kemal and tried to intimidate. He could have lost his temper if it went any further and may have turned physical.

Kemal as always, returned a smart comment about the issue, saying that he'd talk to Saskia and not Max because it was obviously Saskia running the show. :D

Advertisement