Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Kharn

• 05-07-2001 9:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure if you'll agree to this but don't you think that zombo.com topic is a waste of time, look at it ffs, it's just a waste of people's time. If you could stop this boring-ness from happening, you will get alot of thanks from me anyway..maybe others,and you'll get more cool jokes to ROFL to. Answer this please.

"that island has freedom written all over it, sir, that's cuba"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

How does one stop "boring-ness" from happening?

I don't find it funny either but so what? We're not all going to find everything on the Humour board funny.

If you don't like it then don't waste your time on it. You have free will therefor the only person capable of wasting your time is yourself. Lighten up and get over it.

John (yes THE John!)
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Puck:
    How does one stop "boring-ness" from happening?
    </font>

commonly known as boredom!

I know what it means but how is anyone supposed to stop somebody else getting bored all of the time?!

John (yes THE John!)
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Ri-ra

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DeVore:
    Can I get this straight... you want us to do what exactly? Go out and battle boredom whereever we find it?

DeV.

</font>

Definitely a job for a well-adjusted Zoltar smile.gif

Regarding Zombocom: it's hilarious and should stay. My $0.02.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Can I get this straight... you want us to do what exactly? Go out and battle boredom whereever we find it?

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

ok, zombo.com is a pile of sh*t,maybe it deserves to be in trolls confused.gif , 1 more thing on my mind, why doesn't it show my amount of posts anymore,it shows my zero karma but no post numbers....why?

"that island has freedom written all over it, sir, that's cuba"

[This message has been edited by Death Sentence (edited 06-07-2001).]

Why should it go to Trolls just because you say so? Obviously a lot of people do enjoy it.

John (yes THE John!)

[This message has been edited by Puck (edited 06-07-2001).]

Advertisement