Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Admins of the CS boards read..

• 04-07-2001 2:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

I just though i should say sorry for my act apon reopening a thred that was locked, the reopened thred was locked too.

I know meglome in RL and ill speak to him about if... Dev, i was gonna say sorry in #fortress.ie but i feel i have to post it on the boards because the post was on the community, and people have a right to how i feel about the reopening of the post, and my apoligy for doing so...

I was touchy a few days ago and the only way i could take out my anger was on the boards on the person i felt was responsible...
    that however has changed and i am now talking the matter over ICQ to that person.

Red.

p.s. Solly smile.gif

[This message has been edited by red_ice (edited 04-07-2001).]

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Thank red,

funny, lots of people told me "Red's alright, bit of a hot head but basically sound". Seems they were right.

You're in good company, I know the feeling of just wanting to flame grill someone on boards... trust me I know it only too well!

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

played lads smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭Jug-A-Lug

mmmm flame grilled jonesy

can i get fries with that

Advertisement