Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The exchange between Derek and Science - Anyone see it?

Options
  • 01-07-2005 12:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Did anyone see the exchange that took place between Derek and Science?
    Apparently it was quite a tender moment between the two, with Science showing quite a bit of respect for Derek, and also in the last few weeks, he's taken a lot of what Derek has said to him on board.

They seem to be heading towards the top few favourites to win because of that and others like it.

If anyone saw it would you let me know what happened? Or the general just of what was said?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭susanna

Basically the group were given a task to perform Romeo and Juliet in a few days time, Derek was reading out the instructions from BB when Science pipes up with 'I'm narrator!' and kept saying it over and over again. Derek got pissed off because they hadn't sat down and talked about who would play what role. So those two had a fight over it, Science refused to do anything but be narrator, and he got what he wanted in the end. Then in the bedroom later Derek was explaining why he reacted the way he did, and was telling Science that they are very similar people because they're strong, speak their mind, etc. He also said Science has a lot to learn and he will teach him a lot before he leaves the house. Don't know if Science actually gave a toss about what Derek was saying though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Thank you Susanna :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Kersh

Ye, science was being an 8 year old. The fact that Derek bothered to talk to him after it moved him up the bar for me. He must be near favourite to win it now.

The top 4 from different forums seem to be
    1: Science
    2: Derek
    3: Eugene
    4: Orlaith (mostly because she's against Saskia, p'ing her off, breaking up Team Smug. I dont know if she'd still be there if Saskia went)

Edit: Ha ha no space between the : and Dereks name turned him into :Derek
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Don't know if Science actually gave a toss about what Derek was saying though

Oh, I think he did. For all his bluster, Science seems to want someone to look out for him in that way, deep down. I think he needs a father figure.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JoeSchmoe

Science does seem to be mellowing as the weeks go by, if he is as street as he says he is then this break from the "code of the streets" eg bite before you are bitten, is doing him the world of good, he seeing other sides, also I think Derek has been fantastic this week since the stress of being nominated is off.

I hated this years BB until this week, the argueing was so boring, but this week has been great, probably my favourite week of any BB so far, the characters are all so strong, its great to see them laughing, interacting, having serious discussions, talking about deeper things rather than just sniping at each other

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

I really like science! And feel sorry for him for being left out!

For all Science's rubbish, if you manage to catch the stuff in between he speaks a lot of truth and sense moreso in the last few weeks with Derek's influence than the first 2 weeks when he couldnt get Derek.

It seems they've come to a sort of mutual understanding between each other.

And thatts only in the bits i did see. I havent been watching as much lately thanks to the abhorrent characters in the house.

Advertisement