Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Announcements

Options
  • 05-07-2001 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭

Ive had a request to change the Announcements on the unreal board, on which I moderate.

Problem is that I cant figure out how to do it? Does cloud have to do it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Well nice to see u check ur mail tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I too have lost the URL to the announcements centre... I was going to add another announcement onto ... er... the Gaeilge board...

can some nice admin type please put a link to the announcements centre somewhere appropriate? - like at the bottom of the topic listing for a board perhaps.

Bard
    First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kali:
    http://www.boards.ie/bulletin/cp.html is the url.</font>

Thanks for that - although maybe a little TOO much information available at that URL for the average user/moderator smile.gif

Bard
    First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Ah everyone knows that's where the control panel is on most UBBs anyway.

John (yes THE John!)
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

how do i post up a number of urls.
    whenever i do it it seems that they all come out as one big url and gives me a page not found error

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bard:
    Thanks for that - although maybe a little TOO much information available at that URL for the average user/moderator smile.gif

</font>

hmmm... wow, the veritable command centre of the boards.

*memo to self, start mad sarcastic campaign to become admin*

Lunacy Abounds! GLminesweeper RO><ORS!
    "Boxes for show, Baskets for a pro" - [FCA]SyxPak

Advertisement