Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with NTL in D24

• 01-07-2005 8:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭

Is anybody else having trouble with NTL over the last few days. It seems to be absolutely crawling along, it's taking an age to load every web page.

I ran a test from www.irishisptest.com and my download speeds were fine but it could not attain my upload speed.

I've had NTL for about 6 months now and nothing has changed from my end.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

Don't know if it's related but you could read down through this. I ultimately got it down to poor signal levels and got on to NTL tech and they sorted it immediately from their HQ - no call out required. Read down through this on how to check your levels and what they should be. I haven't had any problems since and look forward to moving my telephony over to VoIP with Blueface.

Advertisement