Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ant'ny's job?

Options
  • 01-07-2005 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

I just noticed on the BigBlagger site that Ant'ny's job is "70's dancer"??? What? Is that even a job? Kemal's is Belly Dancer but I can see people (strange people) paying for that at a hen night, or something. But 70's dancer? Where does BB find these people?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Kemal's turkish as far as I know. Quite commonf or them to be belly dancers.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

But he's as skinny as a rake. Belly dancers need a belly (and t!ts wouldn't go amiss either).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Yeahn, lol. I noticed the moves from antony in there some of the mornings. Saw him pulling off a couple of early Michael Jackson moves.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Anthony is a cráp dancer. How he makes money from it I'll never know!

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I heard Antnee only does the 70's dancing as a nixer and that his real occupation is that of a professional chat-up line writer. He sells them for £50 a go .... but just don't ask him for more than one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

He's also a trainee hairdresser.

Advertisement