Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seasons 2 -5 for £17.99

• 01-07-2005 9:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭

This seems like good value to me. Seasons 2-5 are £17.99 each on sendit.com in their summer sale

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭ajmurphy62

whats that in euros, about 25 quid?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Currency Converter

They also have Season 6 as well. Pity that I'm looking for season 7.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

How much is delivery?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Sendit do free delivery. I wish I hadn't bought all those seasons ages ago as there's better offers now and I haven't got to even opening some of the latter seasons...

Is this sale lasting long?

• Advertisement

Also, Ixoy, I was just on their site and the only thing I saw about delivery was that they had free UK delivery.

Also, Ixoy, I was just on their site and the only thing I saw about delivery was that they had free UK delivery.
    I ordered 'Firefly' from them recently. Delivery was free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

ixoy wrote:
    I ordered 'Firefly' from them recently. Delivery was free.

Ditto here, in fact, if you click on an item and look at the details, i think that you'll see, "free delivery Ireland and UK"

Okeydokey.
    Thanks for clearing that up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

ok i reley should buy those once i get amsterdam and witness out of the way see how much money i have left and buy them but just 1 Q

should i get US or EU DVD which ones have better special features and which box sets look better ect

• Advertisement

User45701 wrote:
    ok i reley should buy those once i get amsterdam and witness out of the way see how much money i have left and buy them but just 1 Q

should i get US or EU DVD which ones have better special features and which box sets look better ect

A friend of mine has the Canadian/U.S. ones and they are full of extras.
    I have Season 1 on EU and it is void of anything special.

A friend of mine has the Canadian/U.S. ones and they are full of extras.
    I have Season 1 on EU and it is void of anything special.
    So do I and they've next to no extras. Occasionally, you'll get a couple of little 5-mins clips. There's a little more on the S3 set (such as the 15 minute documentary where I found out about Martin Wood's cameos) but it's only when you get to S4 that MGM actually fleshed them out, with audio commentaries on every episode. I'm pretty sure the R2 versions are the same.

Yeah I think, but I'm not sure that both regions DVDs don't have extras untill season 3/4.

Does anybody know if this is still going because I was on the site today and it said they were still doing the sale but I couldn't find Stargate anywhere in there.

If it is could someone give me a link please?

Seems to be finished. Play.com are selling them for £25.99 and Amazon.co.uk, once you factor in the P&P and VAT, are about the same.

Best bet, if you're region free, is DVDSoon where S1-S5 are CA$36 each, which works out at €25 (excluding P&P which is small enough).

Thanks man.

Damnit!
    This always happens to me!
    I finally get some money together and they stop the offer!

Sorry to dreag you back again but I just wanted to ask, don't the differnet regions have differnet extras?

Advertisement