Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Post in technology 5 hours ago?

Options
  • 06-07-2001 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭

Is my pc playing tricks? The most recent post i see in technology was made at 05:26pm? Re-organisation thing?

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

same for me, but I got a shock on the way there. What's going on Admins???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Bit crappy, but sure its keeps being divided up smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Well I blame it all on castor Troy. Down with this type of thing I say.

.logic.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

all seems good to me... is there a problem?

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Hi Dev,
    I think it's just the fact that the Tech board is getting alot less posts now that there are so many other tech-related boards. It may be a case of slight information overload? I have to contemplate for quite a while myself before I decide on which board it's suitable to post a particular question on.

.logic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

No problem here, seems good to me, just that last night I got a shock when I didn't get to the technology board clicking the top link, but I know why now, and actually the site is now more logically and intuitively set out, good job cloud.

Baz_

Advertisement