Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shamardal out

• 01-07-2005 10:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭

Shamardal is out of the Eclipse, chipped an ankle - probably wont run again.

:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Very unfortunate that. It seems we're losing all the super horses lately (ghostzapper etc). Takes the shine off that race now, not as exciting to watch anymore.

(I have a chance in the godolphin seven stars now though...)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Fandango

fade2black wrote:
    Very unfortunate that. It seems we're losing all the super horses lately (ghostzapper etc). Takes the shine off that race now, not as exciting to watch anymore.

(I have a chance in the godolphin seven stars now though...)
    Was just thinking that. The injury list is growing fast these days. Very sad to see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

unfortunate indeeed..

however, now that motivator is left without an 'opponent' so to speak, it's just a question of how much for me.. 'lump on' i say..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Fandango

I think you will have to bet on a distance he will win by to make it worth while at this stage.

I'm sure no one is really having a bet on this race....it has watch only written all over it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

so you think its anyone race? im quite keen on Oratorio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

No value at 2/5 in Motivator. Hope he wins though.

Dunno why you were keen on oratorio but fair fucks to ya blahblah....Delighted I am

EDIT: Hold on...you picked motivator as your nap on the other thread...

Advertisement