Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luas Development

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Wild Bill

I thought my reply was neat and comprehensive. :D

I am very experienced at this - just not this particular one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭strassenwolf

I see.

You actually know how a board works

So, are you going to re-post your comments?

Why? They seem very readable to me? What are you talking about? :confused:

Bill, by including your comments in the "originally posted by strassenwolf" section, your post atributed comments to me which I did not make.

You know how to use the quote function.

So would you ever just stop being a twat. Edit the post, and let us move on.

Three things:

(1) Yes, I know how to edit and quote.

(2) I did not understand what issue you had with the way I did my reply, until you pointed out that it could be read as if my replies were part of your quote (though I could argue that one)

(3) Calling me a "twat" is really not how to endear yourself to me.

• Advertisement

Wild Bill wrote: »
    Three things:

(1) Yes, I know how to edit and quote.

Good
    (2) I did not understand what issue you had with the way I did my reply, until you pointed out that it could be read as if my replies were part of your quote (though I could argue that one)
    I'd like to hear how you'd argue it, though if you do argue it please do it on another thread. Somewhere in the "Sys" section, perhaps, so that we can proceed with the main thrust of this thread, without distractions.
    (3) Calling me a "twat" is really not how to endear yourself to me.
    Actually Bill, I'm really not that interested in whether or not I endear myself to you. I'm mainly interested in making sure that my views are not misrepresented.

So, are you planning to edit that post?

Done. Already. Check. Happy?

Your views were not intentionally misrepresented.

It is good that you have no desire to endear yourself to me. Ditto here. I'm mainly interested in making sure that my actions are not misrepresented.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

as an update to the state of the construction work, There are poles and cantilever supports on the tram bridge across the M50 nearest Sandyford, while there are no cantilever supports across the tram bridge nearest Cherrywood.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,157 ✭✭✭rednik

You will notice the 402 trams on the line next week. Not in service yet but training.

Advertisement