Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Out After Dark - Sandown 2.05 today

• 01-07-2005 11:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭

Some of us won a few quid on Out After Dark last Friday evening. He's out again today and early prices show him at 4/1 joint favourite. Worth a small bet but it should be noted that he didn't get a favourable draw. The value bet of the day could well be Mine Behind with Dettori on board in the same race - he could well be gambled in from the early 10/1 he was quoted at.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

I'm with you on Mine Behind today, conditions look to suit. His record over 5 furlongs on Good ground is raced 4, won 2, placed 2. Not bad at all and with Frankie and board and a good draw it must go close today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭threebeards

Well the great winning streak of the last few weeks has come to a very abrupt end :( I thought at 2 out that he might feature but then went backwards. Ah well, he owes me nothing and I'm sure he'll have his day again. Mine Behind was nowhere to be seen either unfortunately cos I had him done e/w too. A 66/1 shot took the honours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Dettori rode an awful race on Mine Behind, he put the horse in the worst possible position and continually found trouble when trying to go forward, the horse never really broke a gallop. It's gone straight on my list as one to watch next time out, especially if the handicapper drops him a few pounds.

Advertisement