Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Premiership Tickets 05/06 availability?

• 01-07-2005 11:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭

Lads,

I want to trave to that London to see liverpool play spurs on the 10th of september, but i think i'm gonna have trouble gettin tickets. i have no chance of getting a liverpool allocation, but the spurs website has them available to members earlier, so do you reckon they'll sell out?

what way do you lot go about getting tickets for any games?

Cheers,

Vinny

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭midget lord

I have a liverpool fancard, which gives you access to purchase tickets before they go on general sale. If you want i can try and get one when the allocation goes on sale. PM me and we can talk more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

VinnyL wrote:
    Lads,

I want to trave to that London to see liverpool play spurs on the 10th of september, but i think i'm gonna have trouble gettin tickets. i have no chance of getting a liverpool allocation, but the spurs website has them available to members earlier, so do you reckon they'll sell out?

Vinny, I was a member at WHL last season (season ticket holder for this) and AFAIK none of the matches sold out before going on general sale.

The process is as follows:

Tickets on sale to members: 9 days
    Tickets on sale to members/ST holders for a "guest": 1 day
    Tickets on general sale: after that.

Find out the date that tickets are due to go on general sale, then be at your PC that morning. DO NOT try phoning the ticket office, you'll have a hard time getting through. You may also find yourself paying top dollar for a ticket, up to £55 for East Stand upper, or West Stand lower, and more if they release West Stand upper tickets (£58 I think)

Might be worth checking the Liverpool website to see what the story is with non-members getting away tickets, its a long journey from Scouseland to the big smoke, hard to avoid the busies for that long... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

i already checked the pool website they said that they very rarely have away tickets on general sale cause they usually sell out!

cheers for all your help anyway, might end up just goin to anfield its just the flights are crazy prices to liverpool!

VinnyL wrote:
    i already checked the pool website they said that they very rarely have away tickets on general sale cause they usually sell out!

cheers for all your help anyway, might end up just goin to anfield its just the flights are crazy prices to liverpool!

Don't give up yet!

The journey to WHL is handy, with the flight into Stansted and the train directto Tottenham Hale. Just keep an eye out for ticket details, you should be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Unfortunately 3 of my mates are Liverpool fans and want to go to the Man U game on 18th September. I'll be going too if they get it sorted and about 6-8 of us in total. I don't suppose its possible to get tickets for the Liverpool-Man U games?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

anybody looking for tickets check out the Liverpool site for Irish reds the link is in my sign.Tickets do be floating around the site...I think one or two are going for the TNS game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

eirebhoy wrote:
    Unfortunately 3 of my mates are Liverpool fans and want to go to the Man U game on 18th September. I'll be going too if they get it sorted and about 6-8 of us in total. I don't suppose its possible to get tickets for the Liverpool-Man U games?

At most clubs, they have premium home fixtures. These are usually against Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool.

For these fixtures, you usually need at least 3 ticket stubs from the last 10 home games to get a ticket.

At least thats the way it works at Everton and I have heard that this is the way at some other clubs as well...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,896 ✭✭✭SteM

You may also find yourself paying top dollar for a ticket, up to £55 for East Stand upper, or West Stand lower, and more if they release West Stand upper tickets (£58 I think)

:eek: They're fecking expensive!

You thought that was bad? Just checked the revised pricing list for this season...

http://www.spurs.co.uk/article.asp?hlid=212676

£70 for category A West Stand Upper!!!

VinnyL, tickets for Liverpool match available to non-members on 18th August.

Advertisement