Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DNTK2 (son of DNTK)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Wan the devinator smile.gif

*cough*
    daves l33t site 0wns j00.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

Is it okay if I'm 34? smile.gif My mums 34, eats pizza and wanted to run a newsagents.. Is that close enough?

My site is still not finished so technically it should say 'coming soon' on it. tongue.gif

It's just a tail, but I'm sort of attached to it.

Lucy la morte.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DeVore:

I mean, Bard's pretty evil alright...
    </font>

LOL!

"pld!" ... as they say biggrin.gif

/me goes off to play Metallica's AM I EVIL...

Bard
    First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Just love the new logo.

Lunacy Abounds! GLminesweeper RO><ORS!
    "Boxes for show, Baskets for a pro" - [FCA]SyxPak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

just on the voting thing, the thank you page must be one of the most ridiculous ever made:
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    We have received and logged your vote. We value your opinion and will take it into account when deciding who the award goes to. Thanks again.</font>

value my opinion? yeah right, if you did you would have added a comment box.

take it into account? no you won't, you'll give the award to the site that gives the most "donations".

still, everyone go vote, takes about 12 seconds max. and we can show them how much of a community boards.ie really has.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

<< *ahem*

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

DOh, yeah I forgot this in the mail (because it was 3am when I was writing it)

Much thanks to AMP for the ASCII art on the logo. You *REALLY* have too much time on your hands man....

DeV.

ps: can you believe I just had someone mail me to tell me DNTK was "dumb and they anted to be removed IMMEDIATELY". I think I can smell their burn flesh from where I am...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Evil Phil:
    << *ahem*</font>

fine ... so I'm not the only evil one...!

(you should see how red my hand got in Black & White... and I wasn't even particularly trying to be bad!)

Anyway... you're just evil by default tongue.gif 'cos of yer name... ... or something...

Bard
    First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

Advertisement