Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've trying something new...

• 08-07-2001 1:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭

... a temporary ban, for 24 hours, on WhiteLancer. Normally Karma and warnings work. Maybe even closing a thread but in this case I've no other resort as I've already locked 4 threads. Opinions?

[This message has been edited by Evil Phil (edited 08-07-2001).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

You didnt seem to like this
    "The only reason your mod is because your friends with dev"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Perhaps he didn't like your generally shítty attitude to the boards, the other users and the moderators?

I do wish you'd just fúck off Whitelancer, you're obviously depriving a village somewhere of its idiot by staying here.

Shinji, fúck off you racist, biased pig.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I didn't like this post or the threat it contains
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    Didnt rich recall your fleets a few times?
    Kaidos, fúck off and die, you dont have a ****ing clue what your talking about and until you do, stfu and **** off.
    Rich your a degenerate piece of human turd, and if i ever meet you in real life ill beat the **** out of you.

And that isnt an idle threat.
    </font>

on http://www.boards.ie/bulletin/Forum23/HTML/000152.html

but in particular I really didn't like
    No your a cnut rich, trust me on that.
    </font>

which is on the same thread. Or
    I might take this moment to mention that rich is a lame fúck thanks.
    </font>

Which is on a different unrelated thread. I don't like to over quote but in this case I think it's justified. This should be left in IRC or email. It's personal and shouldn't be on the boards imho. I hate to ask but can the Admins step in here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Just thought id apologise for the flame war. I did try to take it to irc once i saw the post, but was kick banned and put on ignore by him so couldnt talk there frown.gif

*cough*
    daves l33t site 0wns j00.

• Advertisement

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Kaidos, fúck off and die, you dont have a ****ing clue what your talking about and until you do, stfu and **** off.
    </font>

Kaids told me it was only a game and to calm down, and i told him the truth.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">No your a cnut rich, trust me on that.
    </font>
    Too true.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I might take this moment to mention that rich is a lame fúck thanks.
    </font>
    How is that any different than
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I do wish you'd just fúck off Whitelancer, you're obviously depriving a village somewhere of its idiot by staying here.
    </font>
    ?
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Just thought id apologise for the flame war. I did try to take it to irc once i saw the post, but was kick banned and put on ignore by him so couldnt talk there</font>
    Talk what over rich?

Your on -6 now WL. That's not good, I suggest you calm down and come back tomorrow. Just leave it at that for now.

I will add that sometimes tempers flare on the boards, true. But your not a newbie and you should no better at this stage.

So after reading my post here shinji gives me a -1 karma for nothing, then mills gives me -2 karma for nothing to do with him.

Actually I'd modify that to "calm down and never bloody well come back, you utter turd". It's not like anyone here actually wants him to come back in the morning, since he never contributes in any positive fashion (that requires too many braincells) and his idea of a sensible discussion is either to post a massive quote with a tiny inane comment at the bottom, or simply to describe people using badly spelt insults.

He's not even a troll, since he's not smart enough to be doing this for personal kicks, he's just a genuine, 100%, often copied never equalled, moron.

Seriously, leave it for now WL. The mods have decided that you deserved negitive karma. If we're in the wrong the Admins will rectify the situation.

[edited for spelling, really should buy a dictonary}

• Advertisement

Actually your -1 karma was for abuse directed at another user on the CS boards - there's that cunning link in the email that goes with it, but then again I hardly expect a plankton like you to pick up on that. It'd be a bit too much to ask from someone so far down the evolutionary tree (down around the roots somewhere by all accounts).

Oh no, shinji hasnt liked me ever since i stuck up for numbers !!
    What a big surprise since shinji takes every opportunity to flame them and especially some of there members.
    Shinji, half of your posts are abusive posts so practice what you preach.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">This is a warning for your post at:
    http://www.boards.ie/bulletin/Forum20/HTML/001762.html#12

You are being warned for the following reason:
    Randomly insulting other posters on CS boards with no reason given. About as big and clever as an amoeba.

This warning was issued by Shinji

http://www.boards.ie/
    </font>
    1) wasnt random
    2) wasnt more than 1 person
    3) abusive karma? pld you, since your so intelligent and super human and all.

Can you not see where this is heading WL?

Why did Mills give me -2 karma for something not on his board?
    Why did Shinji give me -1 for flaming him on Admin board?
    Why did evil phil give me -2 for the one thread and -1 for something not on his board?

Dont really care, mods abusing there powers and shinji acting in an unmoderately way.
    Hey look, another -1 from a moderator about a post not on his board!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Moderators can give karma to people on any board, and I'm told this is allowed.

And in this case it's deserved. As I have already said though, if we're wrong the Admins will sort it out. Or they may choose to sort somebody else out.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Oh no, shinji hasnt liked me ever since i stuck up for numbers !!</font>

Actually I don't even remember you doing that. But of course I hate everyone who sticks up for numbers, which is why I really cannot stand Lucy.. oh no wait... hrm, kinda breaks down there eh?
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Dont really care, mods abusing there powers and shinji acting in an unmoderately way.</font>

Haha, I wondered how long it'd take the retard to get around to "Help, Help, I'm Being Oppressed!"

If all the moderators are ganging up and picking on you unfairly, hey, here's an idea - fúck off and find another board with moderators who don't dislike you so unfairly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

You have been ****ing off alot of people over the last 2 months Whitelancer, including myself with those stupid posts you make to the forsale board.

You should be 12 clicked, and not before time too!

I think online.ie is the place for your muppetry, you'll fit in nicly there.

• Advertisement

http://www.boards.ie/bulletin/Forum20/HTML/001762.html#14

Patronizing behavior towards a moderator (Shinji) practically immediatly after a warning. You should really know better.

This warning was issued by Bob the Unlucky Octopus

</font>
    Who is being patronising?
    Is it
    A)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">you're obviously depriving a village somewhere of its idiot by staying here.</font>
    B)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Actually I'd modify that to "calm down and never bloody well come back, you utter turd". It's not like anyone here actually wants him to come back in the morning, since he never contributes in any positive fashion (that requires too many braincells) and his idea of a sensible discussion is either to post a massive quote with a tiny inane comment at the bottom, or simply to describe people using badly spelt insults.
    He's not even a troll, since he's not smart enough to be doing this for personal kicks, he's just a genuine, 100%, often copied never equalled, moron.

</font>
    C)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Actually your -1 karma was for abuse directed at another user on the CS boards - there's that cunning link in the email that goes with it, but then again I hardly expect a plankton like you to pick up on that. It'd be a bit too much to ask from someone so far down the evolutionary tree (down around the roots somewhere by all accounts).</font>
    Oh wait its all from the same person!!

Who said im being oppressed?
    When i flamed Hinch when i was mod loads of people told me to act more like a moderator and yet you seem to make it your job to flame as many people daily as you can.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2"> But of course I hate everyone who sticks up for numbers, which is why I really cannot stand Lucy.. oh no wait... hrm, kinda breaks down there eh?</font>
    Putting words in my mouth shinji, please dont.

[This message has been edited by WhiteLancer (edited 08-07-2001).]

Oh for God's sake, can you not just leave it until the Admins wake up WL? It will all be decided then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Bob the Unlucky Octopus

I was being courteous WhiteLancer, not wanting to call you a rude f*ck, which is blatantly what you are. I have no idea why comments such as:
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Shinji, fúck off you racist, biased pig.</font>

are passed by you, or why you take so much pleasure in annoying moderators. Not just moderators- anyone who disagrees with you in fact. You take pleasure in relating specious arguments, patronizing insults, and destructively abusive posts. I see no reason for you to do this, except perhaps that you are an:

attentionwhore.jpg

I'd be surprised if no further action was taken against you WL- but take my advice, because it's honestly meant- calm down, think about what you've posted, and sleep on it. That, or go the way of Scrappy.

Bob the Unlucky Octopus
    =Vade Retro=

Hello Bob, care to actually read shinji's posts?
    I do wish you'd just fúck off Whitelancer, you're obviously depriving a village somewhere of its idiot by staying here.
    </font>

Also,
    He is clearly biased against #'s.
    And he is racist against palestinians.

<snip>

I really shouldn't encourage him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Why did Mills give me -2 karma for something not on his board?
    Why did Shinji give me -1 for flaming him on Admin board?
    Why did evil phil give me -2 for the one thread and -1 for something not on his board?</font>

Moderators can give karma for any incident on any board, it shouldn't even be something "to do with them", it's negative karma for acting like a muppet, I saw loads of flames from yourself and so i decided I'd pick a particularly bad post or two and just give negative karma for that.

Still hurting from my "specious" comment that FA was better than DoD i see bob.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Moderators can give karma for any incident on any board, it shouldn't even be something "to do with them"</font>
    Yes actually it should be something on the boards there moderated in, it isnt there business on other boards, its that mods business.

Stop it moderators your hurting me by calling me names !
    http://www.boards.ie/bulletin/Forum24/HTML/000289.html#28

Give it up you muppet

This warning was issued by Stephen

• Advertisement

Is there any chance of you leaving this alone until you can discuss it with the Admins?

Advertisement