Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] 4 bed Houses to let near Drogheda

Options
  • 01-07-2005 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

I am not an agent!! I own these two houses myself so i hope this is ok on this board...

4 Bedrooms (1 single, 3 double), 3 Bathrooms -- FULLY FURNISHED

Two newly built 4 bedroom houses (semi-detached) built especially for letting in the beautiful Village center, due to be completed and ready for letting in mid to end June. Tullyallen village is less than 1 mile from the M1 motorway junction at North Drogheda Exit (Co. Louth) and is an easy commute of 27 minutes to Dublin Airport (regardless of time of day). It is only 3 miles to Drogheda town center and 20 minutes to Dundalk.

These beautiful large (1350 sq foot) two storey houses come to the market fully furnished to a very high standard including top of the range kitchen goods and furniture. There are 3 double bedrooms (master En-Suite) with built-in wardrobes, and a single bedroom. There is also a very large living room and a separate Dining room with open plan leading off to Kitchen area. The property also has a separate Utility room downstairs with Washing machine and Dryer, and a downstairs bathroom which is wheelchair accessible. A perfect family home.

The properties are set back from the road via a private driveway which is fully tarmac and room for 4 cars at each house. There is a large garden with each house of approx 1/4 acre.
    There is no more central location than this as it is directly across the road from the following:
    - MACE Supermarket
    - Hair & Beauty Salon
    - Creche and Montessori pre-school
    - Church and community hall

Within 5 minute walk:
    - Pub
    - Chinese and Thai takeaway
    - GAA Grounds
    - Primary School
    - Credit Union
    - Townleyhall Nature Reserve
    - Hotel & Restaurant (Under Construction)

Bus Eireann route Ardee -- Drogheda has a stop within 50 yards of front door. Route 182 -- 5 times a day. The properties are in the final decoration stages and will be ready for rental at the end of May. This is an opportunity to advance book rental.
    Minimum term is 1 year lease.
    *** This is an opportunity not to be missed *** ,

Pictures available at: HERE

Rent: €1,000 monthly
    Lease: 12 months
    Furnished: Yes
    Available From: Immediately
    Phone: 087 7438781 (anytime)
    Email: martingibney@gmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭MorningStar

Hi
    Not being smart but are the properties registered to rent and are you registerd to pay tax on the income?
    I tried to think of a diplomatic way of putting it but I couldn't but many people assume all landlords avoid tax and other obligations so somebody will ask the question anyway. I am not looking to rent so feel free to ignore.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭gibo_ie

Morningstar,
    No problem with your question. The properties are registered with the country council and will be with the PRTB (Private Residencies Tenancy Board) as soon as someone moves in (as this is linked to the tenant and not the property). Will be paying tax on all income unfortunately :(

Good news for tenants is that they will of course be entitled to Rent Tax Relief which is around €300 a year AFIK.

Cheers,
    Gibo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭MorningStar

gibo_ie wrote:
    Will be paying tax on all income unfortunately :(

I know what you mean but at least it might illistrate to somepeople that landlords actually are not all on the scam.
    At least you aren't paying 52% tax and have amortgae at 12% as my parents did in the 80s.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

At least you aren't paying 52% tax and have amortgae at 12% as my parents did in the 80s.

i think ul find that tax IS 52% basically theres a 10% employeers prsi contribution and inevitably employes will be paid less so indeed the tax is near to 52%, as regards 12% mortgage payments indeed house prices as a income multible have increased significantly(just see the houses on shrewsbury road in the post near this to see) so this has negated the 3.25% current rate tbh...

thanks for all the posts :rolleyes:

Tax rates will differ from person to person remember as a lot of the income is written off against tax on rental properties.

All i am looking for here is parties interested in renting these houses so come on folks....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Advertise it in the Drogheda Indo/Leader if you haven't already. There's also a few letting agents although I couldn't recommend them. TBH I think 1K is a bit much outside of Drogheda. Most 4 beds seem to be going for €850-900 a month.

Also most 4 bed houses in Drogheda are nowhere as big as this, they do not have the garden space, the privacy - yet so close to shops etc and the proximity to the motorway. Anyone interested can discuss the rent with me anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

people who rent imho dont care what the view is or what the garden is they want it as cheap as possible. people who buy want the best possible and will stretch...

if you had a family you would think different!! a garden with somewhere for the kids to play off the main road, somwhere where your neighbours talking in thier houses would not wake you up at night!!

These houses are built as exclusive lets, not for people just looking for cheap rentals.

Well one of them is let as and from this morning, got a call from the first person to view yesterday so ...

ONLY ON LEFT NOW!!!

Advertisement