Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Losing you Virginity

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

LadyJ wrote:
    ****,I never thought about it before but I had anal before regular!
    Wow,forgot about that!
    i hope it wasn't a mistake by your bf :eek:
    if i had anal b4 regular i would be very eh worried,though im a different case :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

16 or 17 at a house party something like the one described in Snoop Doggs Gin and Juice. Two in the mornin party still jumpin cos momma werent home, Bitches in the livin room gettin it on, someone bringin bitches from the city of Dublin, Bavaria and hash yeah Im ****ed up now...... mental

I can barely remember it i was so out of it

Mind you thats the first I REMEMBER, and even that is only a very vague recollection of nudity. An incident last week in which I have 2 hours of time completely missing at Oxegen, but wherein I was apparently in the company of a bunch of Mayo women in a tent for at least an hour, of which i remember none but they knew enough about me for me to know it was true, got me thinkin as to what the **** I have done over the years when Im out of it and have plain forgotten

Tbh im not sure i want to know....one morning I woke up smelling like a wet dog :eek: :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭bullock

Listening to Snoop .... Oh no way! Thats not romantic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DawnMc

I was 21. It was by complete choice as I'd many an opportunity before but wanted to meet that "someone special"
    It happened in my car with the rain teaming down outside by the beach.
    I was dying for the loo..... nuff said........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭DAEDULUS

why did you get the impression that sex is something *special* ? :P

also,20+% virgins,cmon guys.. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

DAEDULUS wrote:
    also,20+% virgins,cmon guys.. :p
    If they weren't mostly male, we could arrange one big orgy for them. :D
    And don't look at me, I'm not a virgin anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Tiffany wrote:
    If they weren't mostly male, we could arrange one big orgy for them. :D
    And don't look at me, I'm not a virgin anymore.
    Oh they are ALL male :D This is Boards afterall!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Seems everyone is posting here to boast when they had sex and not posting to say they are a virgin despite that option being the most relavent!

I'm waiting for that someone special though I have had many "chances" in the past.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

god the amount of virgins, just goes to show the youth on these forums

ColHol id gladly do her, but dont tell me she could be a tranvestite :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

What r you talkin about, you're younger than me!
    Ergo the amount of virgins in the poll does not show anythin regarding the age range of ppl on Boards... God's sake.

Btw, yeah, your one's a transvestite. I think. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

im 19 your 20 i think, your right im younger but i meant like people younger than 17'ish
    but sure tbh there could be 30 yr olds here still virgins so i suppose i will retract my previous statement

she a transvestite, ah crap, what is this world turning into.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

i hope it wasn't a mistake by your bf :eek:
    if i had anal b4 regular i would be very eh worried,though im a different case :P
    Lol,no,no mistake. It was just that we wanted to have sex but I was too freaked out I might get pregnant so I thought that anal sex would suffice until I felt ready for regular sex. Needless to say,after doing it once,I decided I'd take my chances with regular sex! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 maximus66

with a fat bird in a forest. yuck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DawnMc

maximus66 wrote:

How charming. You have just ruined that poor girl's first time. I'll bet your so devestatingly handsome and could have done ever so much better? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,250 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Believe me, I've seen the fat girl and he could have done alot better, and I doubt it was her first time!

maximus66 wrote:
    Why'd ya even bother then?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

LadyJ wrote:
    Lol,no,no mistake. It was just that we wanted to have sex but I was too freaked out I might get pregnant so I thought that anal sex would suffice until I felt ready for regular sex. Needless to say,after doing it once,I decided I'd take my chances with regular sex! :D
    heh went well ! :) anyway i decided when i was about 10 to take my chances with sex when they came up tbh :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

I was the ripe old age of 21 when I lost mine with my first proper girlfriend who was 19. She had stayed over at mine, we were in love and it was a fantastic experience. I always wanted my first time to be special anyway, and it was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

LadyJ wrote:
    Why'd ya even bother then?
    Well he's a guy......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭bullock

ha ha ha ... Excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭natter

I was 18 and it was in my bed down in college with my first proper boyfriend. He was 19 and it was his first time too so it was wonderfully messy and uncoordinated. I was really glad my first time was with someone I loved tho... Loads of time for the random strangers afterwards!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

15 at my villa in Portugal

fairly drunk,stunning bird.

That was 2 weeks ago actually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Ah I was 17 on holida in Menorca, she was 17 & was English..... got it on down by the pool at night.... co-incidentally she was also the first girl I got to kiss too hehhehehehehe BBBOOONNNUUUSSSS!!!!!! :D man I rmember she had a HUGE pair of :eek: & was fine as heck..... think I have a few photos of me & her.... man it was two weeks of just getting it on.... not bad for my second night there on a 2 week holiday hehehehehehee ;)

::: ven0mous :::

ven0m wrote:
    man I rmember she had a HUGE pair of :eek:
    Huge pair of eyes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

LadyJ wrote:
    Huge pair of eyes?

No dear.... norks/boobs/tits/knockers/insert_pet_name_for_breasts_here :D

altho - coincidentally, she did have really nice eyes.... usually the first thing that attracts me to a woman.....

::: ven0mous :::

Yes it's nice when people have eyes....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭vms7ply9t6dw4b

19 behind tgi fridays in blanchardstown... Classy or what!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

17 with Winter's ma.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Well ... that was only in retaliation for the spit roast I had with yore ma and da tbh.

Advertisement