Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Losing you Virginity

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Winters wrote:
    Well ... that was only in retaliation for the spit roast I had with yore ma and da tbh.

:eek: :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 sweetalicious

prob within the next few weeks wit my bf of 4 months...hu i love 2 bits...cant wait!! (",)
    (im 17)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

good luck sweetie

Don;t forget to post here when it happens! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

and post pictures!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

LMAO colhol :D , pervert :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Lol,I love the way this thread has new posters every few weeks. The virgins are dropping like flies!

Lol,I love the way this thread has new posters every few weeks. The virgins are dropping like flies!

Do u see this as a good thing ?

Do u see this as a good thing ?
    It's neither good nor bad,it's just amusing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Dr. Bill

I think that this is a very interesting subject. Especially with the fact that Mary Harney wants to give children as young as 11 the pill.

I think that this is a very interesting subject. Especially with the fact that Mary Harney wants to give children as young as 11 the pill.

Sad day :confused:

• Advertisement

It's got a lot to do with scumbags shaggin. At that age I was only interested in the SNES!!!!! Still am now though.

I heard that a lot of scum bag burds only get pregnant so they can get a free gaff and allowance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

I heard the world is gonna end tomorrow

I can't hear because of all the bull****!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Sorry What Did You Say!?!?!?!
    I Can't Hear Cos Of All The Bullsh*t!

You had sex in a what now?

Your such a tease Lady

mavericks wrote:
    I was 19 when I lost my virginity. It happened when I went to see the musical CATS in London.I couldn't wait to see it. After the show I was asked if I wanted to go meet some of the performers backstage. Man, I was thrilled. But when I got back there, they were drunk and out of control. Rumpus Cat and Macavity kept feeling up my leg. I tried to leave, but, Rumpleteazer held me down, and... I was raped by Mr. Mistoffelees.

Yeah really funny guy.

mavericks wrote:
    no need to be sarcastic. If you don't like it just shut your fu cking trap you stupid fenian twat

Enjoy banville. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Social77

Here leave the wee fella alone,when i was 12 i used to pretend that i wasnt a virgin as well
    No actually no more Mr nice guy."Mavericks" your story was MADE UP! its a fallicy, a LIE, a load of ****, a pair of tigers testicles.......it NEVER HAPPENED! and yet you WHINE and WHINE and WHINE on about how you were raped! surely if they'd done a better job you would not be here annoying us all and the taxpayer would benefit too after the death of a scrounger! it never happened, just like you losing your virginity will never happen! Grow the fcuk up and stop being such a loathsome sweaty lying sack of ****! You do not impress ANYONE, not on here, not on other parts of the net, not anywhere, you are a BORN FAILURE Mavericks, and its about time you started to take ownership of your own life and started doing something about that SAD FACT!
    actually i think i liked Mr Nice Guy better,that was just harsh,leave the wee fella alone lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭sei046

Slash/ED wrote:
    So he said to you

"do u fncy a shg in da lane?"

you still gotta hand it to him for trying.

i think that deserves legnedadary status becuase of its "true to life" quality

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

It waslast year in a tent in the grounds of muckross house in kerry with my still current girlfriend. Absolutly amazing and just gets better and better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Bamby21

i lost mine to a girlfriend at 18 she was 21 and fairly experienced so it was good enough. It was in her room in college with me doing my leaving cert in 5 months time. I figure it was good preperation. :D

Older chicks are soooo good in bed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,457 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Dr. Bill wrote:
    I heard that a lot of scum bag burds only get pregnant so they can get a free gaff and allowance.
    I'm not sure if that works if you are 14. You'd have to be home by 11 every night.

Scumbags home by 11 ... Oh how I wish it was that simple. Bastards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭bullock

When does Mary Harney plan to give out the pill to young teens. I think condoms should be made free in this country. Its a joke as things stand. And there expensive too. Although I guess having a child is far more expensive!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Hagar wrote:
    I lost my virginity but I still have the box it came in. ;)

Ha what a charmer. :p

Ry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 loopyloo

14.....in a B&B.......but he taught i was 17..... :o:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭jsr

I was 49, in a barn and I must say they were very tender with me bless 'em.

Advertisement