Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Losing you Virginity

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Dr. Bill

loopyloo wrote:
    14.....in a B&B.......but he taught i was 17..... :o:o

Is that not considered rape????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭COCK

14 and 9 months. A very lucky happening, sonja lopez, my friend's girlfriend's sister

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

COCK,

Could you edit your post to remove that persons name please? It's really none of our business who it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Dr. Bill

I though rude names like "cock" were not allowed. Its a sad name to call yourself. You might as well call yourself dick head!!!!!

bump

for a laugh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭astro

15 with a girl i dont really know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

bump

for a laugh

You find this subject amusing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Aporia

back when i was 17 haha i'm still 17

6 months ago kinda regret it though the guys a prick :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭raheny red

With my current girlfriend when I was 16! We were going out for 7 months. We are going out 3 and a half years now :) :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Sex out of Wedlock, is against the law!

John

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I was 16, with a guy I knew from school friends and who happened to live near, in his bed. Not the best experience but I don't majorly regret it either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MaxBax

"losing your virginity" is a great experiecne, i was i could do it more often.
    Maxbax, 2006

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

wonder if i'm the only one here who'll openly admit to being over 20 at the time it happened...:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

16 with my G/F at the time...she lost hers the summer before and was dying for some more action...turned out to be a bit of a slapper and eventually (through the years) made it through about 6 of my mates!! I feel so violated!!

Second time was in a skip with a random girl.

My virginity has since grown back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

tman wrote:
    wonder if i'm the only one here who'll openly admit to being over 20 at the time it happened...:p
    Well, if indeed it ever happens for me, then I'll definitely be over 20 when it happens, given that I'm 21 now!:D

Unless I invent some sort of time-tavelling device... I wonder if I still have HG Wells' number...

/russles around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MaxBax

DubGuy wrote:

Second time was in a skip with a random girl.

outside wesley?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

piratio wrote:
    16 with my girlfriend. I remember thinking at the time, not "wow, that was amazing" or "I love this woman" or anything like that, but "I"M NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE!!!! WOO WOO!". I was terrible [in hindsight] and she certainly wasn't impressed but oh, did I think I was the p.i.m.p. after! like to think i've improved since!

yeah thats creepily the exact same as what i was gona say..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Aporia

I think the right age to loose your virginity would be 16 plus
    I know a girl that lost hers when she was 12 :eek:
    It's also intresting to see how the poll went I didn't think there would be that many people who lost theirs at 20 plus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 jenny21

16 in my exboyfriends house.
    wasnt awkward at all,why do people always go on about it being so
    awkward?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I was 22, and it was with the guy I am with now, in his bed, in his house in Portarlington, it was all lovey dovey and just right:o :o:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

13 we stayed together for 5 years afterwards though and it was lovely and clumsy and cute. ahhh bless :p

We are still friends now, no regrets. No point in wasting years staying a virgin when you are with someone you love.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Nickibaby* wrote:
    13 we stayed together for 5 years afterwards though and it was lovely and clumsy and cute. ahhh bless :p

We are still friends now, no regrets. No point in wasting years staying a virgin when you are with someone you love.

Wowzers, I hadn't even kissed someone at 13... but I always was a bit slow when it came to the risky business:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭*Lolly*

Too young
    Wish i waited

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

i think i was 14 or 15. clumsy fumbling in a friends garage. nothing special.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭*Lolly*

Thats one thing i hate about what i did.. was nothing special just
    *poke-poke* lol!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Still a virgin. I want my first time to mean something not some drunken escapade to brag about to the lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

19, with gf in her house after her debs. Was ok-ish. Next gf was much much better!!! So I married her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Nickibaby* wrote:

13? There's something majorly eugh about that.
    Like SS, I hadn't even kissed someone at that age. You're still totally a child at 13, and tbh I don't think you could really understand sex at that age either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

Pythia wrote:
    13? There's something majorly eugh about that.
    Like SS, I hadn't even kissed someone at that age. You're still totally a child at 13, and tbh I don't think you could really understand sex at that age either.
    I think there's legal issues aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Really? :rolleyes:

Advertisement