Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Losing you Virginity

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

Im 21 and Im a virgin. Is that very old? Probably is. Had girlfriends of course but I dont want to have sex before I get married. Im surprised there are so many virgins on here in fact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭soupie

the back of a playground at 4 in the morning in Wexford. We jumped over the fence and dossed on the round a bout for a while then went round the back. I'm almost certain the round a bout was still spinning after I'd Finished. but hey we all start somewhere. I was 16.

Dems where the days

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭weeginger

25 and still a virgin, does that mean there's something wrong with? It either means I have a lot of self-control and strong values or that I'm an ugly auld horse that no one would look at. Either way though there are times that I wish I had got it over and done with when i was a teenager with the rest of the world. I'm glad that I'm not booting it up the road to the sexual health clinic every other week like a lot of my friends.

Does the age someone lost it at or the number of partners they've had matter to people?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

takola wrote:
    Damn, Strandhill will never be tha same!!!!!
    Sorry to ruin it for you, high five guys. :D

weeginger wrote:

Does the age someone lost it at or the number of partners they've had matter to people?

I cant see why.Though Im a bit biased since I have chosen to save myself for marriage also. I could be wrong, but girlfriends Ive gone out with always seemed to view my virginity as some sort of challenge! Anyway I honestly think girls respect it for whatever reasons you have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭weeginger

there is something very attractive about lads that don't expect you to "put it out" after two or three vodkas. Unfortunately those types all seem to be married or gay. Am sure prince charming has buggered off to ride into the sunset and forgot to bring his fair princess along.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

weeginger wrote:

Meh, who would care tbh. I wouldn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Dr. Bill

But if your still a virgin ... does that mean your just Ugly and can't get laid!!!!

Dr. Bill wrote:
    But if your still a virgin ... does that mean your just Ugly and can't get laid!!!!

No, ugly people have sex all the time!

But probably sometimes yes.

InFront wrote:
    No, ugly people have sex all the time!
    It's true, I saw it!

nah, ugly people can get laid easy with a bit of confidence. It's the gingers that need to be helped out.

• Advertisement

i like ginger .....

This is a question I've always wanted to ask .... If you have anal sex before normal sex .... Does that mean you have lost your virginity???

Oh yes I think so. Otherwise the gay people would always be virgins.

What about oral sex (male)? If a man who had received oral sex told his wife he was a virgin would he be telling the truth?

Good question .... I don't actually know!!! In that case so ... if you **** ... does that mean you lose your virginity?????

I would just call regular and anal, sex.

If it does then Im not a virgin im a man-whore. Everyone masturbates... right??:o

InFront wrote:
    If it does then Im not a virgin im a man-whore. Everyone masturbates... right??:o
    Just sinners and
    everybody.

But I'm talking about from a womans point of view ... If she has anal sex .... Does that mean she has lost her virginity!!!!

Dr. Bill wrote:
    But I'm talking about from a womans point of view ... If she has anal sex .... Does that mean she has lost her virginity!!!!

I would guess yes but Im not sure. That must be a kind of grey area too.

I dont think masturbating is a sin btw. How could you not? youd definitely go mad or explode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

nah, ugly people can get laid easy with a bit of confidence. It's the gingers that need to be helped out.

I only partially agree, with being ginger in all I have lower self confidence, but any time I have been confident, I could get laid fair easier then some of the ugly fukers I know. :rolleyes:

Would you rather have a smelly, overweight, lazy, bad skinned, "normal" bloke

Or a healthy, clean and strong ginger bastid? :D

(it's a tough decision tbh) :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

InFront wrote:
    I would guess yes but Im not sure. That must be a kind of grey area too.

Would it not be more of a brown area! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Drummo

I was 16 and lying on my back in a bush. It sucked for her.......but I got mine!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Dr. Bill wrote:
    i like ginger .....

This is a question I've always wanted to ask .... If you have anal sex before normal sex .... Does that mean you have lost your virginity???

I would say yes. The first time for me was with a girl who was a virgin and it was anal. So wouldn't make sense to say that I lost my virginity before her!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Dr. Bill wrote:
    i like ginger .....

Most girls wouldnt consider it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

weeginger wrote:
    there is something very attractive about lads that don't expect you to "put it out" after two or three vodkas. Unfortunately those types all seem to be married or gay. Am sure prince charming has buggered off to ride into the sunset and forgot to bring his fair princess along.

We're still out there dont worry! And no not married or gay ;p

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭bspoke

It's true, I saw it!

Hey no fair:eek: Anyway to make up for gingervitis gings are generally hung like donkeys. How else do you explain Chris Evans andMick Hucknall sleeping with some of the best looking women in the world.

Anyway I was 18 in my bed with the woman who would later become my wife

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭New_Departure06

22 on the floor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

bspoke wrote:
    Anyway I was 18 in my bed with the woman who would later become my wife
    :D Sounds like a film or something

For me 17. In march of this year with my ex who's now 25 I only knew him a week :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

ThrownAway wrote:
    For me 17. In march of this year with my ex who's now 25 I only knew him a week :eek:
    He got what he wanted :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Ciaran500 wrote:
    He got what he wanted :p
    :D Haha I guess it would seem that way but I was with him for a couple of months after and he got too clingy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Dr. Bill wrote:

I had anal sex before regular sex and I still considered myself to be a virgin afterwards.

Advertisement