Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Losing you Virginity

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

I was 17, was at a party with my bf. Thought it was a bit crouded so we went for a walk and one thing lead to another...:D Good times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Andy_2006

do you guys class oral sex or anything like that as losing virginity? or how about if the penis is part way in but the orgasm is outside of the vagina? how do you class losing virginity? I'd class it as the whole orgasm stuff not neccesarily to do with the whole full intercourse stuff :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Having sex for me, you can come outside her and it would still be sex. I didn't call oral sex, sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Procrastinator

I'd say that losing your virginity is when it's possioble to have made the girl/woman pregnant.

If you're gay, i think it's about when penetration's involved

I think there's a difference in definition between your first sexual experience and losing your virginity.

Everything that's not penatrative is a first experience and they can be just as good or bad as losing your virginity.

so if the penis part way in i'd say that as losing virginity even if ejaculation is outside

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Eh this thread is going into the area where I'm going to have to move it to Sex/Sexuality shortly. Keep it on the topic please. I don't mean to be the bad guy here, I normally am far from it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

oh and tar, thats a nice beach you got...the sand-dunes are so much fun:o:D

Edit, sorry ruu

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,267 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Having sex for me, you can come outside her and it would still be sex. I didn't call oral sex, sex.

Sorry to tell you this, Tar. But you cannot run for US President in 2008. A Clinton will be running then, and they define it differently, especially when chasing a female student about the Oval Office.

20 with a "friend" in a Limerick city hotel, May 2005. Kinda regret it now but don't let it bother me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

I was 15. We were officially going out with each other for 5 months but were together for ages before that. The whole relationship lasted 3 yrs...

Dont regret it. Was in his house October bank holiday weekend, his parents away for the weekend. "Come on upstairs and i'll show you something" :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭greenkittie

I was 15 with my first boyfriend. Going out 5 months and relationship lasted a year. No regrets but he was ****ing terrible and never managed to improve.

I don't know why I feel a bit bad about the fact it was 22 and not something like 17, I remember back at college when i was 16/17, kissed and cuddled this girl and didn't have the confidence to take it further. Few months later this guy who had a girlfriend in Spain then stole this girl from me and had sex with her. Made me feel so damn awful, little did I know I'd then have to wait another 5 or 6 years. It's strange how life goes, I would give anything to have that time again and be stronger and do talked to that girl. Anyone else any feelings like this? seems most people are happy or lost it earlier. I'm quite happy about it but I regret the past.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭greenkittie

i would rather i had of been older, but it was the right person and right time as it happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭exCrumlinBoyo

16 and behind the back of the Church in Crumlin Villiage on a cold February night......... The villige bike so she was.... I remember going to school the next morning and I felt like a man, it was so cool. I felt like John Travolta skipping to school...

strange that nearly everyone who posts is the 16 to 19, but why so few of the virgins and any other ages? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Just the way some people are brought up I suppose or a number of other factors, saving for after marriage being a big one.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭easyontheeye

15 outside wesley! the first and only time i ever went there! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

Trinity1 wrote:
    on parents bed
    Why oh why oh why? Does anybody else find that extremely weird/disgusting/disturbing?

Oh, and sex outside Wesley person: high-five (!) ¬_¬

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭l3LoWnA

I was 17 - It was on my best friends bedroom floor (while she was sleeping in the bed oops!) and with her older brothers v.good looking/v. cocky/v. arrogant/v. experienced/v. popular best friend. He was "THE" stud haha and it was after a sh1tload of vodka followed by budweiser followed by vodka, and it was crrrrrrrrrap. Don't think he knew I was a virgin, we broke my friends wardrobe door too (dunno how!) Yeah, it wasn't great, ah but I suppose it wasn't TOO bad (couldnt have been since I went back for more, and more and erm......what does that pringles ad go like?)

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Wickla in Blaa

dlofnep wrote:
    16, up a field. This moo cow was watching us, it was so romantic.

John OB you old devil !!! MOOOOOO

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Budo.Judo.Kev

snorlax wrote:
    jappers this thread is still going?....

i thought id post again. i found my special man and im glad i waited as it made it the more worthwhile, absolutely no regrets :) (and with a very caring fella whom iv going out with for 6 months now :) )

congrats!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

15 outside wesley! the first and only time i ever went there! :D
    I applaud you. Sadly I only found out about that rich mine after I turned 18 so I never went.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭spanner

with a hooker in london, as bad as it sounds it was really good because it helped me calm down with women, plus it was in a very up market brothel, kept everything safe and she was gorgeous, virginiaty seems to hand around your neck like a stone waiting to take it off, once it came off I relaxed and became much more confient with the ladies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

EDIT: i was having a "stupid moment"...

*yawns*

its late...or is it early??

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

No 20% are unsexed. 80% have bad nerdy sex with plenty of glasses and reciting of pi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

Majority? Only 20.30% are "unsexed".

:\

EDIT: Damn you Tar, posting while I'm posting!

it's funny to read all the lovely peoples experiences though and they're bragging, huge brain power shown there, hahaha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭trilo

i had just turned 18, on st.stephens night. with the guy i was going out with. twasnt to bad indeedy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

John OB you old devil !!! MOOOOOO

Ah well, what can I say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭easyontheeye

I applaud you. Sadly I only found out about that rich mine after I turned 18 so I never went.

I think many have lost their virginity at wesley, I got everything on the menu that night...i'm still smiling today over it lol :D

Advertisement