Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Losing you Virginity

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

I suppose I didn't really bang someone that meant anything to me till I was 20.

Classic..lol. Reminds me of dumb and dumber "When i saw her i got that old fashioned romantic feeling...when youd give anything to bone her"

I was 17..but im not disclosing the sordid details

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,614 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I was raped by a randy orangutan when I was 16.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

17 with my girlfriend in her holiday house out in the country. Ahh twas loverly if not a little awkward

shakaman wrote:

Oh in her holiday home in Clifden

ma...? . . . . . .Sh*tbrick?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

14 With my gf in me bed:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

shakaman wrote:
    16 yrs old with a woman 17 yrs my senior.....holy sh't I didn't know what hit me. That woman is still the best lay I've ever had, what we could get up to now, on second thoughts no she'd be 41 now!!!

Oh in her holiday home in Clifden
    Jesus,I know lotsa people in Clifden and also people with holiday homes there! Hmm..... :D
    I was 15. Boyfriend's bed.
    I won't share the intimate details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

never! ( am kinda holding out till i meet the right guy which will hopefully be sometime soon!)...;)

The guy who took mine keeps it in a jar...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭bullock

Ah you minge tease!!!! :D:D:D:p

really?!

• Advertisement

snorlax wrote:
    never am kinda holding out till i meet the right guy which will hopefully be sometime soon

Define the right guy? Seriously.

Grimes wrote:
    Define the right guy? Seriously.
    10 inches long and nice and chunky! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭acri

LadyJ wrote:
    10 inches long and nice and chunky! :p

10!? Oh man.....

Well if she's kept her options open for this long then she doesn't want no crapfork!

What the hells a crapfork? How would a virgin know the difference between a crap fork and a pron star?

Uh a crapfork is when you've been waiting for something and looking forward to it and then something small(lol,so to speak) ruins it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

I thought a crapfork was a disaster that's as funny as it is annoying?....Which could apply too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

I was with my Gf in my house for a few days, We wer eboth 19 and it was on Valentine's day :)

just a nice guy, i haven't met that many of them.

and one outside of the nightclub scene..someone you could talk to, i guess, and have a friendship with aswell as having some sort of attraction to, but friendship has to be there first and foremost...!

Crucifix wrote:
    I thought a crapfork was a disaster that's as funny as it is annoying?....Which could apply too.
    Well mine is the original definition but people broadened it.
    Look at one of the threads about it.

• Advertisement

the are a lot of dodgy/ not so nice people out there, both male and female...the nice ones are generally taken aswell!

True that, but when you meet somebody thats nice its all worthwhile :)

Pity about the nobends on this planet, but nowt much that can be done.

well it just seems rare to find someone who treats you decently and dosnt expect stuff back immediatly in return.
    in this modern age if someone buys you a drink/ if you look at someone it means your fair game (at least in the nightclub setting, and which really puts me off them for that reason especially towards the end of the night).
    also, are you really getting the true person when they'r already quite drunk!? probably not..!

Yea I know what your saying Snorlax. I've sorta gone off going out lately, alot of people seem to be very false when in clubs (not to say everybody though).

I'd really like to meet some active ladies, meet some people in a park or something fun outdoors'y :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Maynard.

16, I was drunk off my ass and with a girl at a house party, who was also drunk off her ass.

I mostly remember thinking, "Oh so thats what its like.. I have to puke."

It was the most romantic experience of my life. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,876 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

snorlax wrote:
    which really puts me off them for that reason especially towards the end of the night

you know wat they say:

10 to 2, anything will do! ;)

10 to 4,out the door!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

MooShop wrote:
    strandhill in sligo?? great place for it alright!!!:D
    feckin hell why are ppl using my beach ,like that^^

anyway 18,
    girlfriends apartment in galway after a 'wonderful' night in cuba,'wtf condoms are hard to use,****'
    oh drink,the bane of it all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

17 at a social gathering at a mates' gaff. I had consumed nearly two bottles of wine and almost a full bottle of Martini (straight, what was I thinking!)

I couldn't actually "do it" properly 'til the next morning coz I was so smashed. I went out with the girl for the next six weeks before it all went a bit Pete Tong...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Feenikusu

Still a virgin ^_^

Advertisement