Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Losing you Virginity

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭free2fly

Under a pool table when I was 17 with my then bf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭pigeonbutler

I was 19. Tent in Spain with a gorgeous Swedish girl I'd met the night before. She came to stay a my house in Dublin a few months later! :D

Ahh.... Good times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Laura Fitz06

14 with my boyfriend we are 30 now and two kids later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭smk135

You being sarcastic?!
    no seriously read some of those posts!!!will find some in a moment and quote them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Pshan

I was 19 she was 18, we did it ruined castle near our village. We had talked about it for weeks and on a very sunny Sunday we took off on our own, we were by a lake and things for frisky, so we moved to the privacy of the castle. There was a grassy courtyard and we found a sheltered spot, we lay on the ground with me on top (I always wondered why women never objected to men on top while performing outdoors). We both enjoyed it, later we used her sister house while babysitting, even better.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Good man Pshan, you joined just to say that? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

HavoK wrote:
    Good man Pshan, you joined just to say that? :)

It's a tender story of young love. I, for one, am glad to have heard it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭EWheelChair

I was 9 and she was 16. Thats why i'm in a wheelchair.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Aha! This is the funniest post i have seen all week!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

17, my bed, with the guy i'd been going out with since i was 15, and i'm still going out with him now. Nearly 5 years. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Just turned 16 at the time.
    Told my dad I had to do some research on a school project and sneaked out to the boyfriends house instead.
    Would you believe that the music that was playing in the background was a band called 'HOLE'?!

album - pretty on the inside

track - no.1

anyone care to fill in the track name? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Unless it's called "why are you bumping old threads" I'm not sure.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Unless it's called "why are you bumping old threads" I'm not sure.

a new losing your virginity one was opened, and directed to here smartarse... your such a virgin!

album - pretty on the inside

track - no.1

anyone care to fill in the track name? :p
    Teenage Whore

I'm going to look's for my hole album's tonite I have that and the one in 98

Oh, make me over I'm all I wanna be etc etc

I'm still a virgin btw :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭roughan

Fibber mc Gees on Parnell streeT!!!!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

a new losing your virginity one was opened, and directed to here smartarse... your such a virgin!

dead man coming threw......

haha , i was just about to say

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Crea

Aged 18 on the pool table at the Young Mens Protestant Association hall very late when it was closed. Ah, i'm a classy chick!

So a user with a good memory directs a thread to one done more than six months previously so you abandon the first thread?

I must remember that every time someone starts a new thread. After all, there are no new ideas...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

After all, there are no new ideas...

Eh, there's already a thread about that? :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Why do people link to old threads if not for somebody to use them, because there is already a thread on it.
    Oh noe, the date is the past.
    On the other hand, what is wrong with a new thread if the other one is very old.
    Arguing why now?

So a user with a good memory directs a thread to one done more than six months previously so you abandon the first thread?

I must remember that every time someone starts a new thread. After all, there are no new ideas...

well if its the same tpoic, i felt maybe keeping it in one might be wiser, if the two are beside each other maybe people will be smart enough to stick with the old thread, a mod could merge the two together.

jeez virgins are so gay

well if its the same tpoic, i felt maybe keeping it in one might be wiser, if the two are beside each other maybe people will be smart enough to stick with the old thread, a mod could merge the two together.

jeez virgins are so gay

You've outed both my sexual orientation and my inexperience. I have no riposte for your mastery of playground wit. I have altered my appearance to others accordingly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

I'm disapointed at how many people have voted on this compared to how many people have MSpainted their first sexual experience. For shame!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

You're not getting mine that easily

>_>

<_<

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭runswithascript

16 with some slag in a field. I was locked as well so it was messy and I can hardly remember, what a fcuking waste.
    Spanky-s wrote:
    You're not getting mine that easily

I bet he got it easy though, didn't he? Didn't he? Huh? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,417 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

15 with my mate in a park........hurt like hell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭catspring

with my then boyfriend in his bed. i was 16. fond memories

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Country-Bumpkin

16, With my boyfriend at the time at a friends house party...ah romance never dies!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

18 with my missus at the time, in my best mates bed,on new years eve at a party in my mates house.

Advertisement